UnevenEdge

Japanese Hentai Is Now Banned in Australia

MasqueradeOverture

16 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Well as we all know, the Southern Hemisphere of the Earth is the EVIL side.

1 hour ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

Because of the blacks?

Cop.

More so the fact that Central America is insanely dangerous to live in. The large majority of South America is very dangerous to live in, dealing with drug cartels, gangs, and/or crooked/evil governments. Africa is insanely dangerous, with the jungles there, the insects and creatures there, also tons of diseases. There was a time when Southern Africa was considered safe, but for the last 2 or 3 decades its also been insanely dangerous. Australia's biggest problem is forest fires, animals and insects there, and their ultra liberal govt. The fires early this year could have been avoided completely if they continued doing controlled burns during the winter to prevent what happened from happening, but the ultra liberal govt made it illegal to cut down trees there. I still find it hilarious how during the fires some guy cut down the trees around his house to create a fire barrier, and his house was the only one in his area that was still standing, and the liberal govt fined him for chopping down the trees.

I will never go anywhere in the southern hemisphere, or anywhere south of America for that matter.

• D'oh 2

2 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

More so the fact that Central America is insanely dangerous to live in. The large majority of South America is very dangerous to live in, dealing with drug cartels, gangs, and/or crooked/evil governments. Africa is insanely dangerous, with the jungles there, the insects and creatures there, also tons of diseases. There was a time when Southern Africa was considered safe, but for the last 2 or 3 decades its also been insanely dangerous. Australia's biggest problem is forest fires, animals and insects there, and their ultra liberal govt. The fires early this year could have been avoided completely if they continued doing controlled burns during the winter to prevent what happened from happening, but the ultra liberal govt made it illegal to cut down trees there. I still find it hilarious how during the fires some guy cut down the trees around his house to create a fire barrier, and his house was the only one in his area that was still standing, and the liberal govt fined him for chopping down the trees.

I will never go anywhere in the southern hemisphere, or anywhere south of America for that matter.

You... you do realize I was joking?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Top Gun said:

You could not be more incorrect if you actively tried.

Yeah, Australia’s Liberal Party is their center-right wing and their current PM has issues with refugee detention and neglecting the bushfires. As liberal as Japan’s Liberal Democratic Party, which is also center-right. 

• Like 1