UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

Sorry, I haven't been feeling quite myself lately. Staying up late on Saturday nights for the late shows of Toonami is less of a priority for me anymore than sleep.

That said, I did wake up at like 5:30 AM and watch this with the west coast before going back to sleep, and yep, I forgot what an asshole Urokodaki was!

Next week, get ready to watch Tanjiro spend half the episode trying to break a big rock!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CountFrylock said:

reminder demon slayer's so popular that people in japan said "Pandemic? eh...screw that! I'm gonna go see that demon slayer film" causing it to break records

Japan dealt with the pandemic a lot better than we did, and we have the worst president in history to thank for that!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CountFrylock said:

reminder demon slayer's so popular that people in japan said "Pandemic? eh...screw that! I'm gonna go see that demon slayer film" causing it to break records

Well that obviously means their theaters are still open.  Did they put any restrictions on the theaters at all?

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Japan dealt with the pandemic a lot better than we did, and we have the worst president in history to thank for that!

still...it didn't magically disappear

there's been countries who had it under control and then things just went to shit...because all it takes is one idiot to restart the madness

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

State and local governments botched it too though.  You can't lay it on all the federal government.

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Well that obviously means their theaters are still open.  Did they put any restrictions on the theaters at all?

Yes. They had to. Hopefully, when the dub is ready in 2021, WE'LL be ready too!

Remember, if you break your sword, he'll break every bone in your body!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

State and local governments botched it too though.  You can't lay it on all the federal government.

it's a combination of idiocy and covid fatigue....at this point i know some people would rather risk being infected and drinking at a bar than staying indoors any longer

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Yes. They had to. Hopefully, when the dub is ready in 2021, WE'LL be ready too!

Remember, if you break your sword, he'll break every bone in your body!

unless people actually start wearing masks in full force(without threatening employees who kindly ask them to follow the rules)i doubt we'll be ready anytime soon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

What China did in Hubei province is apparently considered the gold standard response. A true embarrassment for the US.