UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

10 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Ya whats this dudes deal? They got me real curious

Yeah, I wonder if he's going to come back later, like Ben said I thought he'd have had a bigger role given this spotlight moment. I still assume he'll be joining eventually.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I wonder if he's going to come back later, like Ben said I thought he'd have had a bigger role given this spotlight moment. I still assume he'll be joining eventually.

Yeah I definitely assumed we would see him again. I never forgot his scene for some reason.

• Like 2

Just now, saito34 said:

Yeah I definitely assumed we would see him again. I never forgot his scene for some reason.

Yeah lol. It's funny to still remember him pretty well despite this being so early that we still have most of the season to go that he doesn't really take any part in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah lol. It's funny to still remember him pretty well despite this being so early that we still have most of the season to go that he doesn't really take any part in.

Exactly. The damn hair pulling was way over the top 🤣

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

When someone sees the Crow for the first time

tedtalks.gif

Wtf is wrong with that guy's face lmao.  This version looks like it wasn't messed with but his face still looks fucked up.

Doug Erholtz plays the crow. :D

Man that crow seems familiar for some reason but I can't think of what. :D

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Wtf is wrong with that guy's face lmao.  This version looks like it wasn't messed with but his face still looks fucked up.

Doug Erholtz plays the crow. :D

Man that crow seems familiar for some reason but I can't think of what. :D

Yeah I dunno lol

Oh, nice! I forgot who was playing the Crow.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I still don't get why Tanjiro was given that weird birth mark on his forehead and then gets a scar over it.

Yeah. It feels like it'll still be important so maybe we'll learn more about it later still.

That mystery guy had a mark or scar by his nose too that looked a bit weird.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah. It feels like it'll still be important so maybe we'll learn more about it later still.

That mystery guy had a mark or scar by his nose too that looked a bit weird.

His father had the same birth mark in the same place too but I don't think that's how birth marks work haha. :P It is very odd!

Yeah.