UnevenEdge

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Returns to Toonami!! - The Re-Discussion!!

34 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Sarah Ann Williams in a rare villainous role heh.

Aha! So that's why I knew she sounded familiar last time but couldn't remember who played her and that her lines reminded me of someone, so it was Nonon from Kill la Kill.

I+know+the+japs+give+their+characters+we

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Aha! I knew she sounded familiar last time but couldn't remember who played her and that her lines reminded me of someone, so it was Nonon from Kill la Kill.

I+know+the+japs+give+their+characters+we

I had to open that in another tab to see it.

And Lisbeth of course heh.

qvz2qv60u2z21.jpg

She was just on tonight haha.

And wtf, did they spell her name wrong in the Demon Slayer credits?  I thought it was Sarah Anne Williams (which was just confirmed from googling) but I'm pretty sure it said Sarah Ann Williams in the credits!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I had to open that in another tab to see it.

And Lisbeth of course heh.

qvz2qv60u2z21.jpg

She was just on tonight haha.

And wtf, did they spell her name wrong in the Demon Slayer credits?  I thought it was Sarah Anne Williams (which was just confirmed from googling) but I'm pretty sure it said Sarah Ann Williams in the credits!

Oh really? Weird, couldn't tell from my end that it wasn't showing normally.

Yeah when you mentioned Sarah's name I had to look her up since hearing her lines again tonight at the end there reminded me about it.

Heh Lisbeth in-game and Nonon look kinda similar. :D

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh really? Weird, couldn't tell from my end that it wasn't showing normally.

Yeah when you mentioned Sarah's name I had to look her up since hearing her lines again tonight at the end there reminded me about it.

Heh Lisbeth in-game and Nonon look kinda similar. :D

Yeah that has happened a lot on this site before.  Not sure what their deal is!

Yep haha, the hair.

03f.gif?w=349

I also recently watched Accel World finally.  In that show she also played a character with pink, well, more red hair haha.

scarlet-rain.png?resize=337,660&ssl=1

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah that has happened a lot on this site before.  Not sure what their deal is!

Yep haha, the hair.

03f.gif?w=349

I also recently watched Accel World finally.  In that show she also played a character with pink, well, more red hair haha.

scarlet-rain.png?resize=337,660&ssl=1

LOL so that's three, that's funny.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

LOL so that's three, that's funny.

Oh I forgot to mention.  Every time I see a link from FunnyJunk.com (your pic that wouldn't load,) I am surprised it is still around.  I remember going on that site eons ago.  It's been around FOREVER.  I will say some of the old stuff on the site I used to find funny has aged poorly...

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Oh I forgot to mention.  Every time I see a link from FunnyJunk.com (your pic that wouldn't load,) I am surprised it is still around.  I remember going on that site eons ago.  It's been around FOREVER.  I will say some of the old stuff on the site I used to find funny has aged poorly...

Never heard of the site before actually it was just the first link that came up with the right pic from google image search.

• 3 weeks later...