UnevenEdge

might have a job as a paper boy!

Phillies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsie... that was one of my first jobs.  I didn't deliver to houses.  I stood on the promenade and barked out the headlines.

I am not bringing shit to anyone's door. I'm gonna throw those mother fuckers from the street.

Anyone remember this game?

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, no kidding. Even back in HS I did like 5 hours of my required community service and faked the rest. Oh, I also donated blood twice.

I had community service for misdemeanor probation. On a positive note, I guess I could put that down on the job application.  : )

Congrats. I expect biweekly trips to red lobster.

fuggz.... the paper route is only one block... and my mom said she wouldn't give me the weekly $40 dollar allowance...

Maybe we can just buy 2 live fresh lobsters at the grocery store?? Or maybe I can just go catch my own, what do you say fuggly wuggly?    ::]::

fuggz.... the paper route is only one block... and my mom said she wouldn't give me the weekly $40 dollar allowance...

Maybe we can just buy 2 live fresh lobsters at the grocery store?? Or maybe I can just go catch my own, what do you say fuggly wuggly?    ::]::

I dunno if i trust you with fresh lobsters. You bought the last one in bed with us and then kept him in the tub for weeks and i when i decided to finally cook him myself he mysteriously dissapeared.

I dunno if i trust you with fresh lobsters. You bought the last one in bed with us and then kept him in the tub for weeks and i when i decided to finally cook him myself he mysteriously dissapeared.

Willy the lobster  *teary eyes*  :'(

<3

How u gonna get tips if you just throwing their shit at their house.

Most of the time the paper will probably land near the front door step, so thats tip worthy.

Fucking cunt customers can walk a few feet and find their goddamn paper...  I am a hard working white-blue collar tax paying citizen damn it!

Most of the time the paper will probably land near the front door step, so thats tip worthy.

Fucking cunt customers can walk a few feet and find their goddamn paper...  I am a hard working white-blue collar tax paying citizen damn it!

if your pay is only $80 a week, and you're being serious about that number. you're probably not going to pay all that much and will likely get most of it back anyway

wait... throw the paper at the door? that still exists?

from my recollection to how it works here is, when you sign up for a subscription to the local paper, you have the option to receive an open box that looks a lil like a plastic mail box. you put the paper in that box, otherwise, your route would have instructions. like, to deliver to xxx through a mail slot on someones front door, on the hooks mounted to a mailbox for those whos mail boxes are attached to their homes by the door, and in some cases, to hand deliver to the resident if home. old people love that last option.

back then though, we also were in charge of collecting monthly subscription fees. i'm sure a lot of it is all automated meow, wouldn't make too much sense not to. except that those were also the days that tips were collected.

anywho, baby steps. i'm glad you found some way to contribute and earn. good luck phillies.