UnevenEdge

might have a job as a paper boy!

Phillies

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as i know and a quick google search, the gov't tells me there are only a few states who's regulations differ for snap benefits. all others must provide proof of household income, dependents, and other bills such as utilities, to determine if you are eligible and at what amount. thats what i'm saying. so unless your state is conveniently one of those select few...

the rest is my personal condemnation of the attitude that one can and should lie to gain assistance. i believe that sort of thinking is sick and without good conscience. those programs are very important and many peoples lives depend on it while they are doing the best they can to do better for themselves and their family. trust me, i do not expect you yourself to care or agree. however, i find it at least even a little important to say for anyone else who could possibly be influenced by such ideas as cheating a system meant to help people whom actually depend on it.

I think your anger is misguided. When  I really needed the help , they only gave me $20 a month. Spit in my face, basically. Yet the same government has no problem giving millions if not billions of dollars of tax cuts to the super rich - who do not need it. I was a single mother with a child who i was desperate to feed. So what if i didnt include my mom and her income, i file head of household on my taxes and I pay most of the bills in this house before I even moved here (my therapist sugguested that i move instead of paying bills of two seperate households). It was only 6 months and it started as $34 then got cut after some bill expired.  TWENTY DOLLARS. I am pretty sure I deprived no one of much needed funds with my measly $20 a month. So shove it and thank you!

I think your anger is misguided. When  I really needed the help , they only gave me $20 a month. Spit in my face, basically. Yet the same government has no problem giving millions if not billions of dollars of tax cuts to the super rich - who do not need it. I was a single mother with a child who i was desperate to feed. So what if i didnt include my mom and her income, i file head of household on my taxes and I pay most of the bills in this house before I even moved here (my therapist sugguested that i move instead of paying bills of two seperate households). It was only 6 months and it started as $34 then got cut after some bill expired.  TWENTY DOLLARS. I am pretty sure I deprived no one of much needed funds with my measly $20 a month. So shove it and thank you!

Fuggz I agree! Some rich person is spending our much needed food stamps on martinis which they are drinking from their boat in the Caribbean!  And my waifu goes hungry sometimes!

Phillies get off your fucking ass and get a real job. I don't care about pillows or Fuggs or chairs or whatever the fuck else you are posting about. Time to grow the fuck up. Express pros, Google it. Take what you can get and start being an adult.

Fuggs, you are the reason why welfare is broken. I hope you get audited. >:(

hey Ginguy[/member] tell me what you do. tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me