UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 1 Second Cour Re-Discussion

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Lol why is she in this pose?

I had to look it up to remember but it's from episode 2 after she spars with Shinra and Arthur when she uses both their flames to formĀ her super giant fireball.

Which funny enough wasĀ called "Bobobo-bobo-bobo" lol

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

On 9/20/2020 at 1:21 AM, DangerMouse said:

I had to look it up to remember but it's from episode 2 after she spars with Shinra and Arthur when she uses both their flames to formĀ her super giant fireball.

Which funny enough wasĀ called "Bobobo-bobo-bobo" lol

Best 30+ Bobobo Bo Bo Bobo fun on 9GAG

• Haha 3

Just now, AnimationFan14 said:

I was HERE in the Toonami days when this series ruled the rosterĀ 

Also Prince of Tennis was airing on the block around then too.

I remember that too.Ā  I remember someone had said Bobobo was by the same creator as Rave Master, and it seemed believable given some of the weird fuckin shit in that show.Ā 

tanchimo-54553.jpg

griffon-kato-24928.jpg

2488608-plue.jpg

But they were wrong!

Prince of Tennis is pretty crappy though.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I do not remember Prince of Tennis airing....that would be cool

Prince of Tennis had a lot of trailers on Tv and premiered with some hype at first. However after it aired on the block for awhile I think it was taken off and put on Jetstream

Oh man remember Toonami JetstreamĀ 

Edited by AnimationFan14

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I remember that too.Ā  I remember someone had said Bobobo was by the same creator as Rave Master, and it seemed believable given some of the weird fuckin shit in that show.Ā 

tanchimo-54553.jpg

griffon-kato-24928.jpg

2488608-plue.jpg

But they were wrong!

Prince of Tennis is pretty crappy though.

Rave Master is a series I have a lot of memories of watching on Sci Fi's Ani Monday block and it's not been available to watch legally anywhere since?Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Prince of Tennis had a lot of trailers on Tv and premiere with some hype at first. However after it aired on the block for awhile I think it was taken off and put on Jetstream

Oh man remember Toonami JetstreamĀ 

Yeah..in hindsight it wasnt a bad concept. I think the timing was way off for a lot of reasons.

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Rave Master is a series I have a lot of memories of watching on Sci Fi's Ani Monday block and it's not been available to watch legally anywhere since?Ā 

Loved that show and went and read the manga after I saw it again on Sci-Fi Ani-Mondays.Ā  Good stuff.

Has it really?Ā  Weird.

• Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

Yeah..in hindsight it wasnt a bad concept. I think the timing was way off for a lot of reasons.

Prince was a pretty big hit in japan and the anime I believe has over 100 episodes. It might even have a life action Japanese movie as well. However in the US and on Toonami the series flopped pretty hard and the series was only dubbed for awhile before the company dubbing it just dropped the show.Ā