UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 1 Second Cour Re-Discussion

Yeah, I think we should hear about it in the next day or two if it's coming next week or if it's going to move two weeks to right after the marathon instead, which probably makes the most sense.

Wouldn't be the first time there was a premiere and then a week off though. I think they usually do a double ep with a rerun of the premiere on the rare occasion that's happened.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I think we should hear about it in the next day or two if it's coming next week or if it's going to move two weeks to right after the marathon instead, which probably makes the most sense.

Wouldn't be the first time there was a premiere and then a week off though. I think they usually do a double ep with a rerun of the premiere on the rare occasion that's happened.

next week is the final episode of S1 so it's unlikely we'll see it air next week....if it was on november 7th(same date as gemusetto S2) You'd think we would have heard about it sooner

there's nothing else for toonami to talk about

2 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

next week is the final episode of S1 so it's unlikely we'll see it air next week....if it was on november 7th(same date as gemusetto S2) You'd think we would have heard about it sooner

there's nothing else for toonami to talk about

Oh yeah, next week is the 24th already. Oops.

Well they've actually already said it's coming so there's that, even though they did say October back then.

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, next week is the 24th already. Oops.

Well they've actually already said it's coming so there's that, even though they did say October back then.

it feels like something's up....like it got pushed back further than we think

it isn't like we don't know fire force S2's coming it isn't a secret

that's all we do know about Fire Force S2...it'll be on toonami in november

I'm a little impatient because i have no interest in Gemusetto S2 and black clover could very well be pulled off the block until enough episodes are dubbed to prevent this back and forth nonsense that happened with MHA S4

On 10/19/2020 at 12:52 AM, DangerMouse said:

2019122801153867.png?ssl=1

Yeah, I have no interest in Gemusetto either.

I'll put up with it but I still want Toonami to license either a Magical girl anime or something gay and stop bullshitting and saying they wanted to but got outbid

On 10/18/2020 at 8:05 AM, CountFrylock said:

also can anyone tell me why there exists fans who think Haumea's sexy waifu material?....

Most of her face is hidden and she is wearing like a baggy night shirt lol.  Surprisingly conservative outfit from this mangaka lol.  Maybe Haumea gets a different outfit later or her outfit gets battle damaged in a fight and see more of her.  Plus she is psycho.  So yeah not seeing it either lol.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Most of her face is hidden and she is wearing like a baggy night shirt lol.  Surprisingly conservative outfit from this mangaka lol.  Maybe Haumea gets a different outfit later or her outfit gets battle damaged in a fight and see more of her.  Plus she is psycho.  So yeah not seeing it either lol.

also seen people who think arrow's sexy but really...you think the crazy cultists are sexy?...what

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I'll put up with it but I still want Toonami to license either a Magical girl anime or something gay and stop bullshitting and saying they wanted to but got outbid

Well Hulu locked down Sailor Moon and Demarco said he tried and wasn't able to get Yuri on Ice.  But he went to extreme lengths to get Gundam back, making direct negotiations with Sunrise in Japan on multiple trips.  So I don't think he makes the same effort to get every show.  And we all know Demarco is a bullshitter.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Well Hulu locked down Sailor Moon and Demarco said he tried and wasn't able to get Yuri on Ice.  But he went to extreme lengths to get Gundam back, making direct negotiations with Sunrise in Japan on multiple trips.  So I don't think he makes the same effort to get every show.  And we all know Demarco is a bullshitter.

yep

I'm mostly hoping Netflix produces something gay since they're partnering with every anime studio all of a sudden

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Maybe they have more screen time.  I sure hope Lisa doesn't get committed or something and disappears after this.

I Do Hope hibana gets to do more...because she didn't really get to do all that much after her initial appearance

and You'd think given her obsession with shinra she'd be popping up more