UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 1 Second Cour Re-Discussion

Lisa's appearance description on the wikia LMAO -

Lisa is a curvy well endowed young woman with light red hair that is parted to the right side of her forehead and is tied into a knot that falls into a pony tail with separate bangs.[1] She has light eyes and has two dark horizontal striped tattoos revolving around her upper left arm and her right thigh.

247097603e1ca89be933a7fc599756d6.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Lisa is a curvy well endowed young woman with light red hair that is parted to the right side of her forehead and is tied into a knot that falls into a pony tail with separate bangs.[1] She has light eyes and has two dark horizontal striped tattoos revolving around her upper left arm and her right thigh.

I plan to draw some art of the OC of mine who somehow looked just like her just to show y'all

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Understandable with her hotness lol ;)

EJclve6UUAEq31n?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

It's a japanese band and they don't speak english. All things considered I think they did well. 

It is?  I didn't think it was actually a Japanese band.  My issue isn't with their English, which sounds perfect to me.  It's the crappy singing, or style of the singing.  It's... screamo.  As if emo wasn't bad enough already.

It is?  I didn't think it was actually a Japanese band.  My issue isn't with their English, which sounds perfect to me.  It's the crappy singing, or style of the singing.  It's... screamo.  As if emo wasn't bad enough already.

It's pretty much Japanese My Chemical Romance, not even a joke.We got the super pale lead, the two that look alike, the one with wavy hair past his ears, and the one with a goatee 

ff7e90f5e0e2633b7ab1f401fea4318c.jpgmy-chemical-romance-0.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

It's pretty much Japanese My Chemical Romance, not even a joke.We got the super pale lead, the two that look alike, the one with wavy hair past his ears, and the one with a goatee 

ff7e90f5e0e2633b7ab1f401fea4318c.jpgmy-chemical-romance-0.jpeg

LOL that explains it.  No wonder they are so terrible!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 10:28 PM, ben0119 said:

fire_force_vulcan_joseph_n_1_by_blackran

DyAGWOWXQAEYY_1.jpg

2c4671d215afd341e0af1516374b312a6dcb0a89

Apparently this guy is popular with the ladies lmao.

I....wouldn't have expected you to post beefcake pics of the guys >.>

also I drew a very NSFW pic of Shinra wearing a chastity device

Spoiler

Chasteshinra.png

Edited by mochi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mochi said:

I....wouldn't have expected you to post beefcake pics of the guys >.>

also I drew a very NSFW pic of Shinra wearing a chastity device

Reveal hidden contents

Chasteshinra.png

I was looking up pics of him and Lisa for their similarities to the gadget girl from MHA.  Check my earlier posts heh.  Plus, even the beefcake pics... he is a cool looking character.

I think I will pass lmao.

I was looking up stuff about this and saw someone on Reddit or something make a "defense" for Tamaki's Lucky Lecher Lure.  They said at least there are no perverted characters lusting after her.  Which I didn't even notice, and also adding a character like that to the mix would he horrible!  They mentioned how the characters who see or come into contact with Lucky Lecher Lure genuinely seem confused and/or concerned for her predicament.  But it's still fucking stupid!

• Like 1

I was looking up stuff about this and saw someone on Reddit or something make a "defense" for Tamaki's Lucky Lecher Lure.  They said at least there are no perverted characters lusting after her.  Which I didn't even notice, and also adding a character like that to the mix would he horrible!  They mentioned how the characters who see or come into contact with Lucky Lecher Lure genuinely seem confused and/or concerned for her predicament.  But it's still fucking stupid!

There are SO MANY silly plot points in this show--THIS one for example!

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Eh, still love this show once it finally got going.

3 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

For what it's worth, I actually find this cut of the OP quite serviceable. The visuals actually match the music surprisingly well for an edit!

I mean the eps are so old and widely available and seen they are basically reruns.  But I sure as hell wouldn't have kept watching the series if it wasn't on Toonami lmao.  The story went off a cliff once it was made apparent Sasuke wouldn't be brought back after that arc and would be one of the series "end goals" to "rescue Sasuke from himself."  PFFFFFFT!  As if I care if Naruto and Sasuke's poorly built up "best friendship" is restored, or that asshole Sasuke "saved."

It was mentioned by folks on a podcast and they are right.  Bleach's Komamura and Tosen's friendship being torn apart was done much better and quite well at that, and they are side characters!