UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 1 Second Cour Re-Discussion

8 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh yeah that's right.  Introduced this concept of the Nether on the spot and oh by the way found out off screen this is where the white clad are hiding this whole time.  Such writing lmao.

Pretty sure them locating it has to do Licht and Joker manipulating things.

The nether being a forbidden area locked by the government kinda makes it make sense it's only getting mentioned now.

Also technically speaking it's just an old underground subway tunnel.

Edited by DangerMouse

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Pretty sure them locating it has to do Licht and Joker manipulating things.

The nether being a forbidden area locked by the government kinda make it make sense it's only getting mentioned now.

Also technically speaking it's just an old underground subway tunnel.

Yeah maybe.  Though Licht was gathering evidence from the battle.  So I didn't get the idea they already knew where it was.

Eeehhh sure I guess but this really should have been built up more before this.  It's so random.

Right, but the characters don't know that.

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah maybe.  Though Licht was gathering evidence from the battle.  So I didn't get the idea they already knew where it was.

Eeehhh sure I guess but this really should have been built up more before this.  It's so random.

Right, but the characters don't know that.

Yeah, they don't seem to know the extent of Sho's abilities with the Link.

That's true they could have done an episode between last episode and this one to build up to it more rather than jump into this next arc. I think one of the flaws of the season was that it wasn't very good at smoothly transitioning between arcs, the transitions seemed to be pretty abrupt (though it was worse at the beginning before the White Clad revealed themselves when they silenced that priest bastard)

Yeah it was fun seeing their surprise by what was in there when they saw the entrance and went inside.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So weird.  Lucky Lecher Lure and the beaten by pipes, beating hidden by rats in foreground and then pixelated injury.

Yeah I would have liked to see Tamaki get that win normally after she got that extra determination. Or at least get in some hits before the Lucky Lecher Lure since she probably can't beat him in a straight fight.

But the rats were pretty funny

• Like 2