UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super rerun Discussuon 7-19-20

42 minutes ago, elfie said:

So did he move Pre-Flight to 11:30 and didn't tell anybody?? This happened last week too!

Oh I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Just watched the Fullmetal section of last week's pre-flight that was on the front Toonami page, damn still such an amazing show and I knew the scene DeMarco was gonna use immediately when it showed Hawkeye before he hit play on the clip.

All the voices are so good and a great reminder that Laura Bailey did an amazing job on those chilling screams and that soft spoken threatening last line to Mustang.

• Like 1

Time has come, I'm ready to go (Go)
Venturing into the unknown (Go)
Fires inside me must be unleashed

People talkin' nonsense all day (Go)
“Chinpunkan,” that's all they can say (Go)
I can't get no satisfaction (Woo-hoo)

Challenges may come (Woo-hoo)
Fighting's just begun
But there's no stopping me from spreading out my wings (Let's fly high) (Woo-hoo)

Concentrate my power (Woo-hoo)
In the final hour
In the end, I am gonna win!

Don't you know I'm unstoppable?
Don't even try 'cause you will fall!
I got a strength (Oh) deep in my soul (Oh)
That gives me courage and control

I'll go beyond the Limit Break
The universe is mine to take
I have no fear (Oh), I think it's clear (Oh)
Let's kick it up into high gear

Oh, this is Dragon Ball Super
We've got the skills to blow Zeno away!

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Just watched the Fullmetal section of last week's pre-flight that was on the front Toonami page, damn still such an amazing show and I knew the scene DeMarco was gonna use immediately when it showed Hawkeye before he hit play on the clip.

All the voices are so good and a great reminder that Laura Bailey did an amazing job on those chilling screams and that soft spoken threatening last line to Mustang.

Well nice to see, 💘Hawkeye getting a little toonami spotlight  at least (by sort of being the avatar  of that toonami pre flight) as her snapping on Lust to rage shoot her and then mentally breaking down afterwards to give viewers/reader another shade of her characterization that we haven't seen before  is definitely a highlight of that episode as well when the avatar could have just been roy  

Screenshot_20200718-213031.png

also,Looks like demarco is pushing fmab to be back on toonami  even though it was initially aniplexs fault by for not allowing funimation to renew their fma license,nice of him to talk about his one of favorite fmab episode though

Screenshot_20200718-212057.thumb.png.6d3137048404453ce5c9cd716dd58cad.png

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 12:52 AM, Roymustang1990 said:

Well nice to see, 💘Hawkeye getting a little toonami spotlight  at least (by sort of being the avatar  of that toonami pre flight) as her snapping on Lust to rage shoot her and then mentally breaking down afterwards to give viewers/reader another shade of her characterization that we haven't seen before  is definitely a highlight of that episode as well when the avatar could have just been roy  

Screenshot_20200718-213031.png

also,Looks like demarco is pushing fmab to be back on toonami  even though it was initially aniplexs fault by for not allowing funimation to renew their fma license,nice of him to talk about his one of favorite fmab episode though

Screenshot_20200718-212057.thumb.png.6d3137048404453ce5c9cd716dd58cad.png

Yeah it was great to hear them talk about FMA again.

I wouldn't mind it getting a new re-run, it's been a long time. :)

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Thanks 1

Well, since this is still pinned, I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

TONIGHT (7/25-7/26/20) AT MIDNIGHT: Episode 79

Plus, I'm thinking most likely a special introduction by T.O.M. and S.A.R.A., for both Toonami on air and Adult Swim Con: Toonami Edition!

• Like 2

So guys I'm a vacation spot with some hook-ups and the internet's spotty all day. I been trying to load the Pre-Flight episode tonight for a half-hour with no success. I keep having to shut off and on the connection to reboot it. If I suddenly stop commenting during the block, that's why.

• Like 1

Time has come, I'm ready to go (Go)
Venturing into the unknown (Go)
Fires inside me must be unleashed

People talkin' nonsense all day (Go)
“Chinpunkan,” that's all they can say (Go)
I can't get no satisfaction (Woo-hoo)

Challenges may come (Woo-hoo)
Fighting's just begun
But there's no stopping me from spreading out my wings (Let's fly high) (Woo-hoo)

Concentrate my power (Woo-hoo)
In the final hour
In the end, I am gonna win!

Don't you know I'm unstoppable?
Don't even try 'cause you will fall!
I got a strength (Oh) deep in my soul (Oh)
That gives me courage and control

I'll go beyond the Limit Break
The universe is mine to take
I have no fear (Oh), I think it's clear (Oh)
Let's kick it up into high gear

Oh, this is Dragon Ball Super
We've got the skills to blow Zeno away!

• Like 1