UnevenEdge

The book, Collective Gravities, comes out on the seventh

Bouvre

3 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

wow way to dox urself u nerd.

Hide contents

congrats!

Thanks! Not that it's something I worked specifically toward, but it nonetheless feels like an honor.

Like, few moments in my life feel as incredible as when somebody takes the time to publish your name because you made an impact on them

Edited by Bouvre

1 minute ago, Bouvre said:

Thanks! Not that it's something I worked specifically toward, but it nonetheless feels like an honor.

Like, few moments in my life feel as incredible as when somebody takes the time to publish your name because you made an impact on them

i'd put it right up there with meeting Salman Rushdie not that i'm still JEALOUS OF YOU MEETING HIM LIKE 4 FUCKING YEARS LATER.

• Haha 1

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

i'd put it right up there with meeting Salman Rushdie not that i'm still JEALOUS OF YOU MEETING HIM LIKE 4 FUCKING YEARS LATER.

Did I mention when I asked a question during our private lecture, I was the only person to get the comment "That's a good question" ?

;)

(The question was about what compels him toward the strange/fantastical and how he sees those elements as helpful and/or hindering)

Just now, Bouvre said:

Did I mention when I asked a question during our private lecture, I was the only person to get the comment "That's a good question" ?

;)

(The question was about what compels him toward the strange/fantastical and how he sees those elements as helpful and/or hindering)

ur mean

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Bouvre said:

Big update: NPR gave her book a wonderful review, so if you had any interest in supporting a new bright talent, here is a good start for what to expect

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/09/888934194/gently-weird-collective-gravities-grounds-the-extraordinary-in-the-ordinary

It had me at "Gently Weird". Hell yeah I think I may order it. 

• Thanks 1