UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #88 (425) SEASON 4 GRAND FINALE Discussion!!!!

Just now, elfie said:

I really hope Endeavor does something that is actually forgiving and sympathetic next arc.

SEVERE SPOILER FOR ACTUAL EVENTS DO NOT READ IF YOU WANNA BE SURPRISED

Spoiler

he buys the rest of the family their own house and agrees to get out of their lives forever

so basically his redemption is just filing for divorce

i don't like to criticize this show. it hasn't let me down yet.

but it annoys me when shows can't separate someone who is bad from the fact that they do good things.

you don't have to mak the character likable just because you need to them to be part of the force for good.  he can be an asshole who's effective in the field and conscientious about his duty.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

so it's another ancient uchiha brothers thing, eh?

all fr one and one for all were originally siblings, i'm guessing ?

I think we already know the backstory on that but it's been a while.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i don't like to criticize this show. it hasn't let me down yet.

but it annoys me when shows can't separate someone who is bad from the fact that they do good things.

you don't have to mak the character likable just because you need to them to be part of the force for good.  he can be an asshole who's effective in the field and conscientious about his duty.

The problem I see is more with the pacing. Oh same episode we have Endevor leaving flowers for his wife and being super heroic. Thats just clunky story telling. We have seen him trying to patch things up with his son, though just the one. We never really got to see him talking to his other kids. So that is kinda where i see the problem. All this shit apparently happened off screen when he was built up for multiple arcs to be a piece of shit. I like characters to have some grey to their morality. It makes things more believable for me anyway. Trying to absolve someone of wrongdoing is what they did in Naruto and it's the biggest thing I hate about the series. 

• Like 2