UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #88 (425) SEASON 4 GRAND FINALE Discussion!!!!

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

oh right...isn't that why he wanted to make shoto?

yeah, his family was basically just a weird human experiment to him, he married the mother just because he wanted to fuck her to produce babies with the most perfectly combined quirk...and he rejected tthe two kids who failed....I.e. the two other kids we just met

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

bottom line they're both horrible and their kids are the victims

The problem is the manga never really goes into why Endevor was a shit dad aside from he worked and treated his kids a eugenics projects. They don't say he would beat the shit out of his kids, but they'd say he was hard on them while "training". The terms used I think were meant to have people fill in the blanks to think of something bad on their own. The mom though they straight out just say she snapped and threw hot water on her kid. Yeah she was being used as a slam pig to pump for eugenics, but you don't turn your kids into shabu shabu. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

The problem is the manga never really goes into why Endevor was a shit dad aside from he worked and treated his kids a eugenics projects. They don't say he would beat the shit out of his kids, but they'd say he was hard on them while "training". The terms used I think were meant to have people fill in the blanks to think of something bad on their own. The mom though they straight out just say she snapped and threw hot water on her kid. Yeah she was being used as a slam pig to pump for eugenics, but you don't turn your kids into shabu shabu. 

Hmm, I feel like I recall them saying Endeavor was pretty shit to his wife too in that background ep?

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1