Jump to content
UnevenEdge

Recommended Posts

And I need an ANGRY face in the ratings bar to express how Grrrr ANGRY I am at some posts!!! 

I am not  react_like.png.d4948e85a157888ae18af96d13ffc861.png.

I am not  react_nope.png.5002fcf23bcf3bb20b2f124b979bd8e2.png.

I am not  react_sad.png.9746650bb56bb5de00531b64b62ec7d8.png.

I am not  react_confused.png.213de737d78ed94000878a931575a6fe.png.

I am not  react_haha.png.bbc2105e9583b6577df394ad0a6cb310.png.

I am not  react_thanks.png.06fd32e7274b79aae57050ca437344ce.png.

I am  ANGRY and I need a crutch to express that!!  It's 2020 and this shit keeps dogpiling on and if you're not ANGRY about at least a few things there's something wrong with you!

Gimme an ANGRY FACE!  So I don't have to hurt somebody!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed, but until that day comes - if it comes - I'm content just sticking with react_nope.png.5002fcf23bcf3bb20b2f124b979bd8e2.png. It expresses my dissatisfaction with what the person posting has to say well, even if it doesn't specify the difference between tranquil fury and regular ass fury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were talking a while back about doing custom reactions. If I recall correctly, our resident artist viperxmns did some mockups that use the same style as the UEMB logo he did for us.

If we went that route we could definitely add an angry react.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

We were talking a while back about doing custom reactions. If I recall correctly, our resident artist viperxmns did some mockups that use the same style as the UEMB logo he did for us.

If we went that route we could definitely add an angry react.

POST TAGGING

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PokeNirvash said:

I'm content just sticking with react_nope.png.5002fcf23bcf3bb20b2f124b979bd8e2.png.

To me that says I'm unhappy with the poster.  If someone is being an idiot (by posting content that's offensively silly or massively ignorant), "d'oh" is the appropriate response.  But if they post about something that makes me angry, I need something stronger than d'oh, and applying that makes me feel like they'll think I'm disagreeing with their posting it (likewise, it's hard to "like" a post that pisses me off, even if I'm glad they posted it).  And I don't wanna have to make a whole post just to slap up an emoji that says Grrrrrr.  So gimme something I can express all the intricate nuances of my pent-up rage against the world with just one click!!!!!!

Edited by Gina Szanboti
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the trophy should be replaced. Thanks and Like are similar enough. Change the Trophy into "king asshole" or something. 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave the trophy alone as is, and definitely let us tag individual posts. I mean. Come on

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

We were talking a while back about doing custom reactions. If I recall correctly, our resident artist viperxmns did some mockups that use the same style as the UEMB logo he did for us.

If we went that route we could definitely add an angry react.

I demand you add these two to the reaction list: kUPemXr.png  J0mp6Te.gif

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yeah I still have to add the Lithium emoticons and the Lithium knock-offs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

 Thanks and Like are similar enough. Change the Trophy into "king asshole" or something. 

Not similar at all....I can like something without being thankful that someone said something 

I mean what if I ask about something but can't recall where I saw it and someone manages to link me to it....They deserve a thanks...Not just a generic heart.

Edited by Radical Left
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

To me that says I'm unhappy with the poster.  If someone is being an idiot (by posting content that's offensively silly or massively ignorant), "d'oh" is the appropriate response.  But if they post about something that makes me angry, I need something stronger than d'oh, and applying that makes me feel like they'll think I'm disagreeing with their posting it (likewise, it's hard to "like" a post that pisses me off, even if I'm glad they posted it).  And I don't wanna have to make a whole post just to slap up an emoji that says Grrrrrr.  So gimme something I can express all the intricate nuances of my pent-up rage against the world with just one click!!!!!!

You can't be angry. Only happy, well adjusted people post here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Count Smackula said:

Yes the trophy is important, reserved for champions

You aren't a champion very often.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 3:14 PM, Gina Szanboti said:

To me that says I'm unhappy with the poster.  If someone is being an idiot (by posting content that's offensively silly or massively ignorant), "d'oh" is the appropriate response.  But if they post about something that makes me angry, I need something stronger than d'oh, and applying that makes me feel like they'll think I'm disagreeing with their posting it (likewise, it's hard to "like" a post that pisses me off, even if I'm glad they posted it).  And I don't wanna have to make a whole post just to slap up an emoji that says Grrrrrr.  So gimme something I can express all the intricate nuances of my pent-up rage against the world with just one click!!!!!!

I see. In that case, just quote their message and give them one of these angry emojis (😡👿😠>:(:RoboAngry:) until the mods give you what you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 12:14 PM, Gina Szanboti said:

I don't wanna have to make a whole post just to slap up an emoji that says Grrrrrr.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see you left the emoji out so you wouldn't wind up proving my point. Good on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...