UnevenEdge

I'm ANGRY!!!!!!!

And I need an ANGRY face in the ratings bar to express how Grrrr ANGRY I am at some posts!!! 

I am not  react_like.png.d4948e85a157888ae18af96d13ffc861.png.

I am not  react_nope.png.5002fcf23bcf3bb20b2f124b979bd8e2.png.

I am not  react_sad.png.9746650bb56bb5de00531b64b62ec7d8.png.

I am not  react_confused.png.213de737d78ed94000878a931575a6fe.png.

I am not  react_haha.png.bbc2105e9583b6577df394ad0a6cb310.png.

I am not  react_thanks.png.06fd32e7274b79aae57050ca437344ce.png.

I am  ANGRY and I need a crutch to express that!!  It's 2020 and this shit keeps dogpiling on and if you're not ANGRY about at least a few things there's something wrong with you!

Gimme an ANGRY FACE!  So I don't have to hurt somebody!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

We were talking a while back about doing custom reactions. If I recall correctly, our resident artist viperxmns did some mockups that use the same style as the UEMB logo he did for us.

If we went that route we could definitely add an angry react.

POST TAGGING

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, PokeNirvash said:

I'm content just sticking with react_nope.png.5002fcf23bcf3bb20b2f124b979bd8e2.png.

To me that says I'm unhappy with the poster.  If someone is being an idiot (by posting content that's offensively silly or massively ignorant), "d'oh" is the appropriate response.  But if they post about something that makes me angry, I need something stronger than d'oh, and applying that makes me feel like they'll think I'm disagreeing with their posting it (likewise, it's hard to "like" a post that pisses me off, even if I'm glad they posted it).  And I don't wanna have to make a whole post just to slap up an emoji that says Grrrrrr.  So gimme something I can express all the intricate nuances of my pent-up rage against the world with just one click!!!!!!

Edited by Gina Szanboti
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

We were talking a while back about doing custom reactions. If I recall correctly, our resident artist viperxmns did some mockups that use the same style as the UEMB logo he did for us.

If we went that route we could definitely add an angry react.

I demand you add these two to the reaction list: kUPemXr.png  J0mp6Te.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Thanks and Like are similar enough. Change the Trophy into "king asshole" or something. 

Not similar at all....I can like something without being thankful that someone said something 

I mean what if I ask about something but can't recall where I saw it and someone manages to link me to it....They deserve a thanks...Not just a generic heart.

Edited by Radical Left
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

To me that says I'm unhappy with the poster.  If someone is being an idiot (by posting content that's offensively silly or massively ignorant), "d'oh" is the appropriate response.  But if they post about something that makes me angry, I need something stronger than d'oh, and applying that makes me feel like they'll think I'm disagreeing with their posting it (likewise, it's hard to "like" a post that pisses me off, even if I'm glad they posted it).  And I don't wanna have to make a whole post just to slap up an emoji that says Grrrrrr.  So gimme something I can express all the intricate nuances of my pent-up rage against the world with just one click!!!!!!

You can't be angry. Only happy, well adjusted people post here.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:14 PM, Gina Szanboti said:

I see. In that case, just quote their message and give them one of these angry emojis (😡👿😠>:(:RoboAngry:) until the mods give you what you want.