UnevenEdge

Tom Brady

Sawdamizer

Dude is dumb. Hes going to get injured and fucking the rest of his life up.

He has absolutely nothing else to prove, other than he can be a champ outside of NE... and well, I doubt it.... so this will only further tarnish his career (assuming everyone still believes he ordered balls to be deflated)

15 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

He has absolutely nothing else to prove, other than he can be a champ outside of NE... and well, I doubt it.... so this will only further tarnish his career (assuming everyone still believes he ordered balls to be deflated)

At this point nothing short of a racist rant is going to tarnish his career.  He isn’t going to win another championship, but it won’t matter.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Maybe he just wants the chance to make out with his son as the sun sets over a white sand beach between sips of an icy kale shake.

• Haha 1

yeah brady has cemented himself at this point up there with the all time greats. jordan wasnt hurt when he went to the wizards and neither will brady be. i do agree he should just retire, i know he didnt have a great receiving core but watching his games it looked like he lost much of his physical ability. even the last super bowl he they won, he didnt have a good game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...