UnevenEdge

I'm over camo guy

jackiemarie90

Hanging out with friends last night and having the first week of school together cleared my dam head. He clearly doesn't care about me, and is probably dreaming about "better" girls that are propped up in our capitalist society. I even brought one of my new close friends to hang out, and asked her afterwards, to which she replied, "Why are you asking me, you know you already know the answer. He clearly doesn't have any feelings for you." So yes, I was right when saying that he is just looking for a warm body to fucking dry hump. And you know, none of this would really even bother me, if he just didn't make me feel so dam shitty. Like, I get it, you don't kiss me, you don't even want to sit next to me in class, why would you be seen by such a dorky girl. So dorky she still has yu gi oh cards, various video game paraphernalia, and talks non stop about anime. I know I have crooked fucked up teeth, and sagging skin from weight loss. No one cares when we party if I get fucked up, but when he gets faded all the time I'm there help. No even cares about my fucking anxiety except the school disabilities services. lmao     Stupid thing is, I probably would just fucked him with no attachment if hanging out with him didn't make feel like shit. But now, I really don't even want that, I don't want to be anywhere near a person who fucking treats me like dork girl who isn't worthy of discussion. I'm so glad I've never fucked him. He's been paranoid about that stupid Corona Virus so I told him today that I'm feeling sick and probably have it. And that he should stay the hell away from me. 🤣

Idk, I'll still be his friend, but probably won't him him staying over the night or even staying late. He doesn't even care about anime anyway, and I've been wanting to see Paprika for awhile now. So I'll watch that after studying. lol 

Edit: I know I said a lot of negative things about myself, but I don't actually believe those things. I think that's how people undervalue me. I also know, months later, those same people always come back, wanting me to give them another shot. But I'm so beyond the superficial bullshit I just don't care. You either thought I was cool, or you don't. And a lot of people underestimate me, but I just keep rising in my goals and pursuits. Being underestimated is a beautiful gift that makes life hilarious when I do better than those who thought I wasn't good enough.

Edited by jackiemarie90
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Im glad you don't believe those negative things about yourself. Fuck that guy. You're intelligent, beautiful, funny and all of your quirky hobbies and interests make you the wonderful person that you are ❤️

Thanks, I couldn't help but think it took a lot of work and therapy to get me to this head space that I am now. I'm completely a different person, mentally, than I was a dork in high school. After thinking, "He doesn't like you" I automatically thought, "No one likes you, who would" and caught myself. I immediately told myself, "That's not true, love yourself, respect yourself, do it for you". I know a lot of people suffer from depression, and it's hard to get out of our own negativity. But it isn't impossible either. With work, I think we can do a lot for ourselves mentally. But idk. I'mma do me.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

Chaotic Neutral here......I find your lack of faith........unassuming.

Oh I know your alignment. lol I have my own way of viewing things, I'm an analytical historian in the social sciences. lol I think people think I romantize things when really I just try to find the humanity in everyone. It may lead me to give people chances that others don't deem worthy, but also I am no fool. I don't fall for people's bs, I simply let them spout it, and hope they reflect later on. 

Also the irony thing was slightly unrelated. XD

• Like 1

Just now, jackiemarie90 said:

Oh I know your alignment. lol I have my own way of viewing things, I'm an analytical historian in the social sciences. lol I think people think I romantize things when really I just try to find the humanity in everyone. It may lead me to give people chances that others don't deem worthy, but also I am no fool. I don't fall for people's bs, I simply let them spout it, and hope they reflect later on. 

Also the irony thing was slightly unrelated. XD

I was thinking the irony thing was about....iorns. Or money.....didn't really matter...I've been drinking.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 9:38 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

Hanging out with friends last night and having the first week of school together cleared my dam head. He clearly doesn't care about me, and is probably dreaming about "better" girls that are propped up in our capitalist society. I even brought one of my new close friends to hang out, and asked her afterwards, to which she replied, "Why are you asking me, you know you already know the answer. He clearly doesn't have any feelings for you." So yes, I was right when saying that he is just looking for a warm body to fucking dry hump. And you know, none of this would really even bother me, if he just didn't make me feel so dam shitty. Like, I get it, you don't kiss me, you don't even want to sit next to me in class, why would you be seen by such a dorky girl. So dorky she still has yu gi oh cards, various video game paraphernalia, and talks non stop about anime. I know I have crooked fucked up teeth, and sagging skin from weight loss. No one cares when we party if I get fucked up, but when he gets faded all the time I'm there help. No even cares about my fucking anxiety except the school disabilities services. lmao     Stupid thing is, I probably would just fucked him with no attachment if hanging out with him didn't make feel like shit. But now, I really don't even want that, I don't want to be anywhere near a person who fucking treats me like dork girl who isn't worthy of discussion. I'm so glad I've never fucked him. He's been paranoid about that stupid Corona Virus so I told him today that I'm feeling sick and probably have it. And that he should stay the hell away from me. 🤣

Idk, I'll still be his friend, but probably won't him him staying over the night or even staying late. He doesn't even care about anime anyway, and I've been wanting to see Paprika for awhile now. So I'll watch that after studying. lol 

Edit: I know I said a lot of negative things about myself, but I don't actually believe those things. I think that's how people undervalue me. I also know, months later, those same people always come back, wanting me to give them another shot. But I'm so beyond the superficial bullshit I just don't care. You either thought I was cool, or you don't. And a lot of people underestimate me, but I just keep rising in my goals and pursuits. Being underestimated is a beautiful gift that makes life hilarious when I do better than those who thought I wasn't good enough.

6Uhe4pw.gif

Fuck that dude in the unsexy way!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...