UnevenEdge

I am Negan.

PhilosipherStoned

Too much political shit for me today for sure. Damn. I could've enjoyed some sun shine that's for sure. I miss it when that whole time change on top of the earth's rotation in orbit around the sun does this shit. Or Trump or whoever is putting the damn magnifying glass on the flat earth or

What's up guys. I should make some plans for tomorrow besides work prolly. I think I will. I know I probably need it ya know. 

I did my B&N splurge today because I needed the release. They are having a buy 2 get the 3rd free on all mangas so hello Junji Ito! :P 

So the only thing I have to do tomorrow is ship a package that I'll hopefully be packing up tonight before I got to bed [ otherwise I'll have to wake up at 5a with the alarm and do it because it needs to get out or else ] . 

Lazy day is penciled in for Sunday since I will be able to sleep in until the kitten bites me back to activity. :D 

3 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Too much political shit for me today for sure. Damn. I could've enjoyed some sun shine that's for sure. I miss it when that whole time change on top of the earth's rotation in orbit around the sun does this shit. Or Trump or whoever is putting the damn magnifying glass on the flat earth or

What's up guys. I should make some plans for tomorrow besides work prolly. I think I will. I know I probably need it ya know. 

Nega what? o.O

• Haha 1