UnevenEdge

Crunchyroll is in trouble?

Lytbryt

2 hours ago, Gojira Claus said:

If Crunchyroll just becomes a part of HBO Max I'm okay with that. I already watch them through VRV anyway(which even if Crunchyroll does stay available separately I don't see VRV sticking around)

Yeah I could never see VRV being a mainstay I never used it it looks really limited and redudnant 

4 hours ago, Top Gun said:

Do you have something that isn't a clickbait video?

No sorry I didnt really watch it like a minute or two and someone else said that maybe HBO Max will be compition to it but I dont have HBO Max or Disney+ I didnt even know Rooster Teeth had actual productions now these days I thought they did Red VS Blue and that was a long time ago

1 minute ago, Lytbryt said:

Yeah I could never see VRV being a mainstay I never used it it looks really limited and redudnant 

VRV is pretty cool because you get VRV , HI DIVe, and Boomerang for 10 bucks. Or free, they give me free trials like three times a year. lol

2 hours ago, Daos said:

NOPE FIRED. It was reported by a very reliable source.

Okay then let's see what her Twitter says.

... Pittsburg for a convention, retweets, nope not only does she not mention anything about being fired in weeks, but no one else concerned with her talks about it either!! If she was fired, you would definitely see at least some talk about it online! Simuldubs need to have their cast actors available every single week and they can't afford to even get sick, and Funimation wouldn't be stupid enough to fire her in the middle of the anime she's in, causing them to recast the role which they never try to do unless under very harsh circumstances like Vic's. Stop fuckin spreading false information!!!

2 hours ago, Daos said:

Elfie how are you this bad at sarcasm... I literally posted a sarcasm detection video right after it.

You and Lyte should start a club =P

Doesn't change the fact that you linked to an anti-Funimation propaganda video where 100% of the comments actually believe that Jamie Marchi was fired. Fuckin bull.

And no I haven't seen your sarcasm post because I HAVE YOU IGNORED. I therefore pick and choose which posts to unhide.

Edited by elfie
  • D'oh 1

Daos, why do you even link to all these clickbait, horrible youtube videos not just in this thread, but in other threads?  Why do you get upset at someone putting down a creator you have nothing to do with?

Also, you do know what I'm talking about when I mention the Ignore User feature on this forum right?

• D'oh 1

Do you just not understand the concept of sarcasm and jokes?

He posted a clickbait video from an anti SJW guy. I posted a clickbait video from the same anti SJW guy... that he made 6 months ago about something that obviously did not pan out.

Why do I post them? Because they're hilarious. They live in an alternate reality where the real villains aren't people like Vic who has a 20 year history of inappropriate and possibly illegal behavior.... but Chris Sabot, Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial. 

All the people who watch those videos were 100 percent sure that Vic was being railroaded with false charges by out of control SJWs. They were 100 percent sure that Vic was going to win and be completely vindicated, get rehired and all those other people were going to get fired for being evil to him.

Posting a sarcasm detection machine isn't enough? Do we need to actually build a real one? =P

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Daos said:

Do you just not understand the concept of sarcasm and jokes?

He posted a clickbait video from an anti SJW guy. I posted a clickbait video from the same anti SJW guy... that he made 6 months ago about something that obviously did not pan out.

Why do I post them? Because they're hilarious. They live in an alternate reality where the real villains aren't people like Vic who has a 20 year history of inappropriate and possibly illegal behavior.... but Chris Sabot, Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial. 

All the people who watch those videos were 100 percent sure that Vic was being railroaded with false charges by out of control SJWs. They were 100 percent sure that Vic was going to win and be completely vindicated, get rehired and all those other people were going to get fired for being evil to him.

Posting a sarcasm detection machine isn't enough? Do we need to actually build a real one? =P

And I said I have you Ignored, which means your posts don't appear on my end by default!!  So if I did see that post about the previous post being sarcastic, I would've had to manually unhide it! And at that time, i had no reason to! I SAID all this already!

At any rate, the only reason Jamie Marchi was replaced on that show was because she had to drop out for ONLY a few episodes (she got sick, there was a family emergency, etc). SHE RETURNED AFTER SHE RECOVERED.  There is no firing in any part of that situation! It happened before with other actors too! They returned for the home release!

Maybe we DO need a sarcasm online machine!

I reported that video to Youtube.

Edited by elfie