UnevenEdge

Anime News, Trailers and Clips

Admin

All Out! and Noragami both will hit the stage early this year

unless the actors were cast based on how delicious their butts were I doubt All Out!'s stage adaption will be any good (I know nothing about the show except that all the characters have huge round asses and their shorts are constantly giving them a wedgie)

unless the actors were cast based on how delicious their butts were I doubt All Out!'s stage adaption will be any good (I know nothing about the show except that all the characters have huge round asses and their shorts are constantly giving them a wedgie)

Stage plays are meant for the fans, so I'm sure it'll do just fine if the fanbase likes it for more than the booty.

Not that I know anything about this series either, but that's just my opinion.

Stage plays are meant for the fans, so I'm sure it'll do just fine if the fanbase likes it for more than the booty.

Not that I know anything about this series either, but that's just my opinion.

yeah I don't normally watch sports anime,

all I know about All-Out! is that this is what all of it's Promo art looks like

allout.jpg

based on the art alone they may as well have named the show "HUGE PHAT MALE BUBBLEBUTTS!: with some sports"

only sports anime I've ever liked was Yuri on Ice.......for reasons

I stand by what I wrote.

I wasn't disagreeing, I was  just offering an explaination as to why it doesn't look terrible

granted the AOT and FMA movies DO look horrible...........probably because both stories had 90% white casts and the movies made them all Japanese......kind of like the opposite of whitewashing

I miss the days when Eureka Seven wasn't blatantly trying to be exactly like Evangelion

it was always similar but classic E7 had a happy ending and a sweet moral of love and acceptance

AO's moral is

"nope Dewey was right the Scub has to die and Eureka's race really are parasites"

also what was Ao supposed to be shaving?

Funny how people pay more attention to the negative parts of AO's ending and less the implication that

Renton and Eureka actually received the happy ending post-E7 they deserved after Ao used that time-changing crystal gun to erase himself from history or something.

It's honestly easy to overlook, if you were filled with rage at the "moral" Mochi described, which isn't even a moral in the conventional sense. That's why I saved all my rage for the OVA.

Funny how people pay more attention to the negative parts of AO's ending and less the implication that

Renton and Eureka actually received the happy ending post-E7 they deserved after Ao used that time-changing crystal gun to erase himself from history or something.

It's honestly easy to overlook, if you were filled with rage at the "moral" Mochi described, which isn't even a moral in the conventional sense. That's why I saved all my rage for the OVA.

their son shouldn't have had to erase himself from existance for them to be happy......that's equally as fucked up as the whole "dewey was right Coralians can't coexist with humans" thing, AO deserves a Happy ending too, it's kind of horrifically fucked up for a kid to be told that his entire existance makes everyone else's life horrible and he should just kill himself so everyone else can be happy

I thought his voice was too deep and older sounding. Miyano got the cocky young jackassness out of Okabe that seemed the most in-character for him. The English script definitely has its issues, but Tatum's deeper voice didn't fit a scrawny 18 year old scientist pretending to be the hot shit about his inventions. He'd probably fit Okabe more if he was a much older character, but his interpretation feels out of place.

Like when he played Isaac in Baccano, the Japanese voice was much less deep, but Tatum's voice worked even better with it because you could imagine an older goofball in cowboy gear sounding like that. The same couldn't be said for Okabe from my perspective.

• panic unpinned this topic