UnevenEdge

Anime News, Trailers and Clips

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mysterious Gurren Lagann announcement coming.

A movie? Game? Sequel? Only that last one would interest me, and even then only if

it gave Simon a less shit ending than old unknown hero hermit. I will never like that ending regardless of popular opinion.

I don't remember that spoiler happening. Simon and Nia were looking lovingly into each other's eyes during the wedding, and then my tv froze. That's all I need to remember.  :|

• Like 1

I don't remember that spoiler happening. Simon and Nia were looking lovingly into each other's eyes during the wedding, and then my tv froze. That's all I need to remember.  :|

Well we all weren't that lucky I'm afraid. Thinking about it more Gurren Lagann might be a, at least for me, rare example of a series I really loved but like less and less the more I see/think about it over time. That usually doesn't happen for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my favorite manga series, Karakuri Circus is getting an anime. (It's from the creator of Ushio and Tora)

Ironically, many years back it actually did get animated, but only as a commercial for Shounen Sunday.

Edited by 3ngag3

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • panic unpinned this topic