UnevenEdge

Can someone explain the plot of Naruto for me?

Lytbryt

Dude wants to become the greatest ninja

Everyone laughs at him

He makes friends

Ninja tournament

Oh no, his friend goes off to train with evil ninja

Come back friend!

Friend: Naw bitch, fuck all of y'all

Time skip: Now they're hot teen ninjas

FILLER TIME!

What an awesome fight-FILLER TIME!

Oh he dead.

He dead too.

Main Evil ninja is like 7 different people/personalities?(I haven't finished Shippuden)

You get a wife, and you get a wife...

I do enjoy the Naruto series, but it could have been handled better once the show caught up with the manga. 

• Like 2

Any decent plot synopsis will be TLDR.  So as short as I can possibly make it, orphan kid rejected by his village because his parents sealed the 9-tailed fox inside him when he was born wants to grow up to be Hokage (village leader) to get some respect.  He saves the world and grows up and marries Hinata and becomes the 7th Hokage and fathers Boruto who hates his guts. So he kinda ends up where he started, still being hated when he just wants some respect. The End.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Japanese Harry Potter goes to ninja school. His village doesn't like him because he is one of the 9 Gods of Furries. Big Boss Ninja tells everyone not to tell the idiot orphan that he's a fuckin' god, but one dude totally snitches and Naruto and his mentor whoop his monkey ass. After this Naruto assigned to a team lead by a senior emo who spends his time reading the latest erotic fanfictions. His teammates are a brooding edgelord and a walking vagina. Ninja Ash Ketchum wants to be the very best, like no one ever was, aka the king of yard work ninjas. The squad goes on fun side quests, wasting our time, and eventually wasting the Aquafina village's most famous Cloud Strife cosplayer and his companion, a young drag queen. 

After leveling up, the party gets invited to take part in the prestigious ninja SATs. This is followed by a game of hide seek in the woods that culminates in a 1v1. No items. Fox only. Final Destination. EVO continues until a Snake main interrupts and summons some badass zombie ninjas to gank the Big Boss Ninja. But Big Boss is like "fuck you dude" and casts a spell on the Snake main, forcing him to No Contest the match. 

Later on, this hentai-crazed frogman decides Naruto needs to see his first pair of titties. Like not just any titties. Some big titty goth gf titties. Frogman likes them titties so much, he wants goth gf to be the next ninja president. Meanwhile, Naruto's edgelord teammate wants to kill his brother, mostly cause said brother killed their family and he totally wanted to do that. Snake main returns to teach edgelord how to use contact lenses. Naruto warns of the dangers of maining Snake and using contacts, but he is ignored. Livid, Naruto runs off to learn the ways of hentai with frogman. Walking vagina finally gets her shit together and opts to learn how to be a big titty goth gf from the ninja president. 

There is a sudden appearance of a Philly Cheesesteak. It was not well done, nor welcome in this place. 

A group of rogue, soundcloud rappers kidnap one of the 9 Gods of Furries in an attempt to get some free yiffs. 

I didn't watch or read past this point but, if I understand correctly, they eventually fight God. Naruto later marries this chick whose family is so poor, they can't afford color for their eyes. The couple would later give birth to two mistakes, and one of them got a sick cable TV deal for his own show. 

This is the best 30 minutes I ever spent in my life.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

Japanese Harry Potter goes to ninja school. His village doesn't like him because he is one of the 9 Gods of Furries. Big Boss Ninja tells everyone not to tell the idiot orphan that he's a fuckin' god, but one dude totally snitches and Naruto and his mentor whoop his monkey ass. After this Naruto assigned to a team lead by a senior emo who spends his time reading the latest erotic fanfictions. His teammates are a brooding edgelord and a walking vagina. Ninja Ash Ketchum wants to be the very best, like no one ever was, aka the king of yard work ninjas. The squad goes on fun side quests, wasting our time, and eventually wasting the Aquafina village's most famous Cloud Strife cosplayer and his companion, a young drag queen. 

After leveling up, the party gets invited to take part in the prestigious ninja SATs. This is followed by a game of hide seek in the woods that culminates in a 1v1. No items. Fox only. Final Destination. EVO continues until a Snake main interrupts and summons some badass zombie ninjas to gank the Big Boss Ninja. But Big Boss is like "fuck you dude" and casts a spell on the Snake main, forcing him to No Contest the match. 

Later on, this hentai-crazed frogman decides Naruto needs to see his first pair of titties. Like not just any titties. Some big titty goth gf titties. Frogman likes them titties so much, he wants goth gf to be the next ninja president. Meanwhile, Naruto's edgelord teammate wants to kill his brother, mostly cause said brother killed their family and he totally wanted to do that. Snake main returns to teach edgelord how to use contact lenses. Naruto warns of the dangers of maining Snake and using contacts, but he is ignored. Livid, Naruto runs off to learn the ways of hentai with frogman. Walking vagina finally gets her shit together and opts to learn how to be a big titty goth gf from the ninja president. 

There is a sudden appearance of a Philly Cheesesteak. It was not well done, nor welcome in this place. 

A group of rogue, soundcloud rappers kidnap one of the 9 Gods of Furries in an attempt to get some free yiffs. 

I didn't watch or read past this point but, if I understand correctly, they eventually fight God. Naruto later marries this chick whose family is so poor, they can't afford color for their eyes. The couple would later give birth to two mistakes, and one of them got a sick cable TV deal for his own show. 

someone needs to animate this

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...