UnevenEdge

Can anyone actually recap all of the events in Naruto?

Zenigundam

I mean from the first episode through Shippuden and Boruto.

I'm not asking for a summary, I'm asking whether you think somebody could actually do it off of the top of his or her head. You would have to be a total loser to memorize every significant event of that mediocre anime!! πŸ°πŸπŸ’

Naruto uses his sexy jutsu and is immediately violated by multiple men. He spends the next 600 episodes recovering from this sexual trauma and is made Hokage out of pity.

In the sequel Boroto is taken into protective custody after Naruto begins showing uncomfortable and inappropriateΒ levels of affection towards him.

It's a sad tale of abuse and sexual misconduct uncommon in the shonen genre.

Naruto chases after Sasuke. Sasuke can’t make up his mind on whether he wants to be a bitch or a douche; settles for both. His relatives are also bitches. Some old woman turns out to be the villain all along. Naruto beats up Sasukes relatives and the old woman with the power of friends. Sasuke turns out to still be a bitch even after joining Naruto, so Naruto has to fight him. It’s a draw because they both lose arms, but their consolidation prize is that they later have wives to help wank them off.Β 

Naruto and Hinata make Burrito and a daughter. Sasuke and Sakura make Salad. Burrito is angry all the time because Boruto’s Dad is busy doing Hokage work instead of paying attention to him. Salad is confused because Sakura is her single mom while Sasuke is out in the middle of nowhere, only coming over to visit occasionally to smash. Everyone gets married and has kids. Even Orochimaru fucks himself to make a child that can go to school.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 8/28/2018 at 8:04 AM, imchapp.in said:

Naruto and Hinata make Burrito and a daughter. Sasuke and Sakura make Salad. Burrito is angry all the time because Boruto’s Dad is busy doing Hokage work instead of paying attention to him. Salad is confused because Sakura is her single mom while Sasuke is out in the middle of nowhere, only coming over to visit occasionally to smash. Everyone gets married and has kids. Even Orochimaru fucks himself to make a child that can go to school.Β 

so thats whats been happening in boruto huh.

damn.

you checked out early i see. haha @scope

Edited by Hidden
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...