UnevenEdge

Post memes pls

jackiemarie90

3 hours ago, Poof said:

It’s literally marketing. And if she’s actually selling them, you’re seeing the advertisement for it. You say that people are buying some petty thing of yours for this much money.

if she just put her farts online for $1000/puff, would anyone buy? But if she says she sells like 45 a week, it might convince some people to buy. The holiday sale 50% off is telling too (why would you half the price when you claim you can’t even keep the farts coming fast enough?)

I used to do the same thing on livejasmin back in the day(not farts). I’d be bored in free chat and then I’d be like “oh wow someone just sent me $200 for a pair of dirty panties” complete lie. Just to spur panty sales and the perception that I’m in demand

Damn, and here I thought I might have found a perfect industry for me.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

19 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

267812341_6506663902737280_3226311190261

Honestly, I think all the musicians of all the oldest metal bands that ever existed aren't probably at nursing home age yet.

Unless maybe if you count Christopher Lee.

Which I don't.

There's Heavy Metal, and then there's Heavy Metal.  Depending who you ask, the first Heavy Metal song was "Summertime Blues" by Blue Cheer or "Helter Skelter" by The Beatles.  But others claim that the first three Heavy Metal bands were Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple & Black Sabbath.

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

There's Heavy Metal, and then there's Heavy Metal.  Depending who you ask, the first Heavy Metal song was "Summertime Blues" by Blue Cheer or "Helter Skelter" by The Beatles.  But others claim that the first three Heavy Metal bands were Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple & Black Sabbath.

You missed Born to be Wild.

Personally I think the first ever heavy metal song was Inna Gadda Da Vida.

It low key bugs me when people cite Summertime Blues, not just because it is not metal to me, but it's a fucking cover! Of a rock and roll song from the 50s! How can a fucking cover song from one genre be the first ever song of a different genre that it has nothing in common with????? Having said that Vincebus Eruptum is a pretty cool album.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You missed Born to be Wild.

Personally I think the first ever heavy metal song was Inna Gadda Da Vida.

It low key bugs me when people cite Summertime Blues, not just because it is not metal to me, but it's a fucking cover! Of a rock and roll song from the 50s! How can a fucking cover song from one genre be the first ever song of a different genre that it has nothing in common with????? Having said that Vincebus Eruptum is a pretty cool album.

Inna Gadda Da Vida was a Christmas song.  If you listen closely, you'll hear the melody of 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen' during the organ interlude, but you have to listen close as it's pretty well buried.

Just now, tsar4 said:

Inna Gadda Da Vida was a Christmas song.  If you listen closely, you'll hear the melody of 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen' during the organ interlude, but you have to listen close as it's pretty well buried.

Borrowing melodies happens all the time. The metalness of the song is the main guitar riffs. It's like Iommi before Iommi.

• Like 1

Just now, tsar4 said:

You hear the legend behind the song?

I'm assuming you're referring to the song was actually In the Garden of Eden, and when one of the band members came in and asked Doug Ingle what he was working on, in his drunkenness he slurred his speech and it sounded like Inna gadda da vida, which said other band member thought sounded pretty cool so he wrote it down, and they decided to make it the title (and lyric).

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm assuming you're referring to the song was actually In the Garden of Eden, and when one of the band members came in and asked Doug Ingle what he was working on, in his drunkenness he slurred his speech and it sounded like Inna gadda da vida, which said other band member thought sounded pretty cool so he wrote it down, and they decided to make it the title (and lyric).

Nope.  The song is actually the story of a guy & his girl tripping.  The guy has a bad trip & knocks his girl unconscious and in his stupor, believes he's killed her.  In a panic, he finds a crate and puts her body in it and starts to bury the crate.  Parts of the instrumental is the dirt falling on the crate, the slow woodblocks and building drums are her heartbeat as she comes to, the screeching guitar his her screams and fingers clawing at the interior of the crate...

People were crazy in the '70s.  BTW - did you know "Paul is Dead"?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

Nope.  The song is actually the story of a guy & his girl tripping.  The guy has a bad trip & knocks his girl unconscious and in his stupor, believes he's killed her.  In a panic, he finds a crate and puts her body in it and starts to bury the crate.  Parts of the instrumental is the dirt falling on the crate, the slow woodblocks and building drums are her heartbeat as she comes to, the screeching guitar his her screams and fingers clawing at the interior of the crate...

People were crazy in the '70s.  BTW - did you know "Paul is Dead"?

I had no idea about that.... now you say "legend" does that mean it is just a fan theory or was that confirmed by a member of the band?

I heard about the Paul is Dead thing a little bit on VH1 years ago. Something about the walrus is dead, something about Paul being a walrus, therefore Paul is dead, and people were freaking out about Paul being dead, and then in an interview Paul was like, "The reports of my death were greatly exaggerated." I heard about it in a little more detail than that but that's all I can recall off the top of my head.