UnevenEdge

Women what are your thoughts on this...

That_One_Guy

He didn't get slammed, he got tackled by a mangina.

Dude was in the wrong, because he's pissed about being short....But assaulting a little person isn't justice.  Let the police handle it, let him blow off some steam and leave, or suck his dick and make him feel better.....Getting your boy stones off picking on someone that little earns you no points.  

Had he been bigger, and a threat....Yeah, ace is ass....But this dude was just a joke.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Radical Left said:

He didn't get slammed, he got tackled by a mangina.

Dude was in the wrong, because he's pissed about being short....But assaulting a little person isn't justice.  Let the police handle it, let him blow off some steam and leave, or suck his dick and make him feel better.....Getting your boy stones off picking on someone that little earns you no points.  

Had he been bigger, and a threat....Yeah, ace is ass....But this dude was just a joke.

I agree. That dude was at least 6 foot. Tackling a dude that was way smaller than him proves nothing. 

40 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I give zero shits about that little fucker being taken down. It is so goddamned tiresome for these whiney bitches to take their issues out on other folks when people who've been through worse can keep their assholery in check.

And he's done this shit before.

Dude needs to seek help or stay his ass at home.

21 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

I give zero shits about that little fucker being taken down. It is so goddamned tiresome for these whiney bitches to take their issues out on other folks when people who've been through worse can keep their assholery in check.

And he's done this shit before.

Dude needs to seek help or stay his ass at home.

He is deranged af no doubt

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

I don't get why any woman would want to be with him though, he's an asshole

I was joking bro. If any women gets with him now its cause he has a little online clout. Why he would embrace this attention he's getting from a video he looks terrible in i have no idea.

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

I was joking bro. If any women gets with him now its cause he has a little online clout. Why he would embrace this attention he's getting from a video he looks terrible in i have no idea.

He's too stupid to not realize that probably more than half the calls he's getting are troll calls.  

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

He's too stupid to not realize that probably more than half the calls he's getting are troll calls.  

Oh yeah he's got some ass backward views. He's also a racist as well as a homophobe. I've seen a few of the interviews he's done.

• Like 1

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

Oh yeah he's got some ass backward views. He's also a racist as well as a homophobe. I've seen a few of the interviews he's done.

I haven't.  All I need to know about him I saw in his misogynistic rant 😣

Just for the record, I'm not defending this dude....Especially after seeing this was all part of his "act" to gain sympathy....But still......Wait.....Now I'm almost thinking the dude that tackled him may have been a plant.  

Genius if so.....He got away with being a dick and managed to get some attention for it....Well played, internet.