UnevenEdge

Unspoken of aspects of depression

🍬Candy🍬

Its draining in every possible aspect to the point of physical pain at times.

But u have to understand how it drags you down even in the most basic ways. You may of heard its hard to get out of bed but not only that..its hard to do nearly EVERYTHING...chores...showering...your hair...even FURTHER you lack the energy sometimes to even enjoy yourself. You have to talk yourself into watching TV or even reading a book. So instead you sleep or waste time online. It fucking sucks. 

3 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

But i have to understand how it drags me  down even in the most basic ways. i  may of heard its hard to get out of bed but not only that..its hard to do nearly EVERYTHING...chores...showering...my hair...even FURTHER i lack the energy sometimes to even enjoy myself. i have to talk myrself into watching TV or even reading a book. So instead i sleep or waste time online. It fucking sucks. 

ok...first off, i fixed YOUR projection onto others. second, IF you were going to actual counseling your therapist would have already corrected you. 

nice blog though /s/

you should totz google bpd to add to your 'symptoms'. 

3 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Thanks. Im just trying to bring to light what its like to healthy people. Im ignoring the haters.

the healthy people thing is a misnomer Depression is one of the most undiagnosed diseases around

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

But u have to understand how it drags you down even in the most basic ways. You may of heard its hard to get out of bed but not only that..its hard to do nearly EVERYTHING...chores...showering...your hair...even FURTHER you lack the energy sometimes to even enjoy yourself. You have to talk yourself into watching TV or even reading a book. So instead you sleep or waste time online. It fucking sucks. 

Weird, that is the part people with depression are always talking about when they talk about their depression.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

ok...first off, i fixed YOUR projection onto others. second, IF you were going to actual counseling your therapist would have already corrected you. 

nice blog though /s/

you should totz google bpd to add to your 'symptoms'. 

So many cluster b's, so little time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, discolemonade said:

IF one gets the proper treatment, and stick to it, they can manage their condition. 

and can sustain a happy, healthy relationships. 

But it's so much easier just to feed it.

18 hours ago, discolemonade said:

IF one gets the proper treatment, and stick to it, they can manage their condition. 

and can sustain a happy, healthy relationships. 

and how is that? taking the newest medication the drug companies have?