UnevenEdge

Min. Wage Coworkers were teasing me

🍬Candy🍬

I was closing with The Expert for the first time and they were clearing the store and parking lot as i was counting down my til. I hear "whose truck? Whose truck is that? Cynthia is that your truck?" 

I was counting so only half my brain was working so i go "i drive a crossover suv"

But The Expert kept saying "Truck this. Truck that. Only rich people drive trucks."

this tickled me to death and i stupidly say "its paid off, too!"

And she "ohhhh she rubs it in. Imma have a talk with Ms. (Hr Manager)"

Aaaand the jealousy begins.

If y'all got real jobs and weren't such slackers, youd have nice things, too. And this was after id worked the register by myself because no other cashiers like to come in for their shifts on Sunday (which is a big reason i even got the job)

• D'oh 1

You have a worthless Mazda. Here's a little tidbit for you: My dad has owned his 2011 Edge Sport since new. A couple years ago, he bought a 2001 Mercedes C320 for $600, fixed the two small things wrong with it, and drove it for 2 years until he killed it... to keep the miles off of his much newer, much nicer 2011 Ford.

Now, him being big wig where he works, his coworkers and employees were also making similar snarky comments about how he's getting paid well and all that. My point is, people who don't know a vehicle's worth will just make assumptions, in the same manner that you do.

Your assumption of "y'all" AKA everyone else on this board proves that you are extremely self-centered and only care about yourself, as well as think your shit doesn't stink.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • D'oh 1

Bitch, shut the fuck up. You work at fucking Ollie’s. You have to work another job because you live beyond your means and your mom ain’t giving you anymore of her money. You can’t even afford the shitty Mazda you DO have.

The fact that you can’t even see that people are fucking with you and saw their shit as an attack on you tells me how low your self-esteem is, Madam Side Piece.

Your constant need for assurance that you are right tells me that you were told you were special growing up, and you're finding out that your aren’t shit.

Moral: Don’t make fun of those who make minimum wage when you are among their number and are doing WORSE than they are. 

Edited by lupin_bebop
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Bitch, shut the fuck up. You work at fucking Ollie’s. You have to work another job because you live beyond your means and your mom ain’t giving you anymore of her money. You can’t even afford the shitty Mazda you DO have.

The fact that you can’t even see that people are fucking with you and saw their shit as an attack on you tells me how low your self-esteem is, Madam Side Piece.

Your constant need for assurance that you are right tells me that you were told you were special growing up, and you're finding out that your aren’t shit.

Moral: Don’t make fun of those who make minimum wage when you are among their number and are doing WORSE than they are. 

She was told she was special as in she was retarded.

They were right.