UnevenEdge

DUDE I'M SO EXCITED!

That_One_Guy

9 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I just got word that I'm booked to play Richard Ramirez in the Roast of Ted Bundy! It's not on Comedy Central. It's a show in Erie and it's not till October, but I've always wanted to do a roast as a character! UGH! EXCITE!

Erie sucks.

18 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I just got word that I'm booked to play Richard Ramirez in the Roast of Ted Bundy! It's not on Comedy Central. It's a show in Erie and it's not till October, but I've always wanted to do a roast as a character! UGH! EXCITE!

Erie is only about an hour and half/two hours from me 9_9 also, yay! Congrats! 

1 minute ago, sahockeygrl15 said:

Erie is only about an hour and half/two hours from me 9_9 also, yay! Congrats! 

Lol I wont ask you to drive all that way. If only you were closer! I feel ya tho. Erie is a two hour drive for me, but the shows are always worth it

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Lol I wont ask you to drive all that way. If only you were closer! I feel ya tho. Erie is a two hour drive for me, but the shows are always worth it

I used to go there to visit my friend at Edinboro, years ago though. When is it in October? 

2 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

It's better than that funeral... Probably...

55 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

That's an interesting concept for a comedy show.... Is it a group of famous serial killers roasting Mr. Bundy? And why is Mr. Bundy the guest of honor?

After I googled that other guy, it looks like it. They probably made Ted Bundy the guest of honor because he's back in the media because of that movie. Its probably just me, but serial killers give me chills. I don't wanna know whats going on in their minds, how or why they did what they did or anything. Even a few episodes in AHS Murder house made me uncomfortable. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vamped said:

After I googled that other guy, it looks like it. They probably made Ted Bundy the guest of honor because he's back in the media because of that movie. Its probably just me, but serial killers give me chills. I don't wanna know whats going on in their minds, how or why they did what they did or anything. Even a few episodes in AHS Murder house made me uncomfortable. 

Just don't google the guy in mthor's sig. xD

8 hours ago, Poof said:

I had sex w/a guy in Erie who had a bunch of guns laying around his house then didn't want me to leave so I just ran away, and had to walk like 4 miles back to my car at the club.

That's really fucked up but for some reason it doesn't surprise me. I've been to awesome places in Erie but I've also been to shady ass places. I'm glad you survived

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

That's an interesting concept for a comedy show.... Is it a group of famous serial killers roasting Mr. Bundy? And why is Mr. Bundy the guest of honor?

Yeah it's a bunch of famous killers roasting Bundy. And hes probably the guest of honor for the reason Vamped said

• Like 1