UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episodes 9 & 10 Discussion

logo_sp.png

EPISODES 9 & 10 DISCUSSION

Last time on Sword Art Online: Alicization, a full two years passed in the Underworld while Asuna was searching for Kirito and learned of Kikuoka's plan to create AI soldiers from the world - Project Alicization.  Kirito and Eugeo joined the Swordcraft Academy to become better swordsmen and work their way up to learn more about Alice's possible whereabouts.  Vollo, the top swordsman at the school, was willing to bend the rules to have a duel with Kirito, something that would probably please Kikuoka.  Kirito learned under Tiese and was able to show off her abilities not with a duel against her, but one against Vollo.  Tiese also learned from Kirito and was able to defeat Vollo in her duel.  Kirito and Eugeo finished near the top of their class, and now have pages of their own.  Find out where things go from here on on Sword Art Online: Alicization, tonight, on Toonami!

• Like 2

What is that Asuna bath clip from?

I believe NSFW pics can be posted, but have to be under a spoiler.  But I haven't checked the rules lately.  I'm sure there's still way more pics you could post than what you have though.

And please no Silica stuff.  Also shouldn't she be older and look older by now?  How much time has passed since the first season?  Is her age ever given?

Ordinal Scale. She's 15 but still has perma loli looks. She is the designated loli of the harem after all.

12 (Beginning of Aincrad arc) 
14 (End of Aincrad arc, Fairy Dance arc) 
15 (Phantom Bullet arc)

And no I am really running out of clean pics. It's hard to find pics of the SAO girls where they're not covered in sperm.

• Like 1

I thought it was from one of the seasons but it isn't.  I really need to see that movie!

Yes Silica should look older than that now!  Ridiculous!

Naw there's plenty of sexy SFW pics.  Though they may be buried in the results. :D

Edited by ben0119