UnevenEdge

@8pm tomorrow itll be 50 shades darker and acai bowl

fuggnificent

Extentions are just what white people call it because they don't like the word weave......They even call their legit weaves extentions because weave sounds getto.

But it's all the exact same horse/synthetic/or other people's hair slapped into your scorched Earth of a cranium.

And I just posted you with a sewin, so not sure how the argument is weak when you're lying.

Extentions are just what white people call it because they don't like the word weave......They even call their legit weaves extentions because weave sounds getto.

But it's all the exact same horse/synthetic/or other people's hair slapped into your scorched Earth of a cranium.

And I just posted you with a sewin, so not sure how the argument is weak when you're lying.

JUST FUCK ALREADY, GODDAMMIT!

and record it

I'm too shy to do that. Besides, that's something Nab or Phillies should get tapped for.

Welp, there goes my boner......Forever.

This will never work.....These are the 3 people that admittedly live in sub-par hygeinic conditions....I'm out.

Though I'm still willing to work on the nab and fuggz phillies steak and cheese sammich.

Oh, pleeeeeze, don't tell me you spent money on that - it's like it'll only be in theatres for about a month, and then you'll be able to stream it or buy it and watch it at home in your comfy jammies and bunny slippers, where you don't have to worry about spilling your acai bowl while you're trying to sneak it in...have you no capacity for delayed gratification?

Oh, pleeeeeze, don't tell me you spent money on that - it's like it'll only be in theatres for about a month, and then you'll be able to stream it or buy it and watch it at home in your comfy jammies and bunny slippers, where you don't have to worry about spilling your acai bowl while you're trying to sneak it in...have you no capacity for delayed gratification?

To be fair, I'm pretty sure acai bowl is just her way of saying personal pan pizza, wings and 2 liter soda.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure acai bowl is just her way of saying personal pan pizza, wings and 2 liter soda.

God you're so fucking stupid. How would all that fit in my purse?

I am worried it might melt and leak but im picking it up right before the movie starts. And oh well..ill just have acai all over my pennies.

I am worried it might melt and leak but im picking it up right before the movie starts. And oh well..ill just have acai all over my pennies.

I could do it except for the two litter. That sucker's too heavy to be lugging around anyway when a 20oz will do.

I like that this post offended you.....Makes me feel like I hit some kind of mark.  They make purses big enough for that.  Usually fat lonely women going to see sexually driven movies alone carry them.

If you don't have one I just assumed you'd stuff the 2 liter in your slit.

you do realize any hair that is not your real hair in your hair is weave right?

No its not. Theres weave,braids wigs etc and they are all different hair styles. Doesnt matter. Ive been 100% natural for over a year. Cant afford all that stuff. Balling on a budget. Plus natural is IN right now.

I'm kinda wondering if I asked you to take what looks like a chapstick or marker out of your bag so I could see the nail polishes better, would you actually do it.

20170210_193955.jpg

I afraid this tells of my anxiety. I feel like if i put them anywhere in my house my daughter will play with them and lose them so i just keep them in my purse.