UnevenEdge

"Jessica" is an extremely dangerous song to play when i'm driving down a highway

Naraku4656

Every time I hear it I always miic Jeremy Clarkson in the beginning and yes, if I am driving I end up whoopsing an 80-110mph speed depending on what I am driving <_<

i do the same.

TONIGHT

I DO MY LAUNDRY

JAMES CHASES A GERBIL

AND RICHARD SWALLOWS A SCREW

conversation street is gold. so was the special 2 parter they had. just like old times. i do miss them driving normal cars though.

Yeah their challenges are a little "over the top" but that two part special was definite gold.

I liked when they bought shitty cheap cars and drove them on the most rediculous journeys. The Maserati segment was good because it was that.

I also like how, even though it started showing up on later Top Gear eps with them, they now tend to give some viewer focus on the annoyances those guys have to deal with in the cars. Kinda makes you feel like you're there.

i don't like the american though. i miss the stig. also the celebrities dying every episode is getting dull

Yeah the American is horrible, not as a driver, but as the character there making him out to be.

They can't really have celebrities on the show or they'll get sued by the BBC, that's why they have that stupid segment.

Yeah the American is horrible, not as a driver, but as the character there making him out to be.

They can't really have celebrities on the show or they'll get sued by the BBC, that's why they have that stupid segment.

Yeah I know that, they did the segment just to shove it in the BBC's face.

But hey they got the most expensive race so screw 'em :D