UnevenEdge

I'm cutting my daily caffeine intake by 75%

schmahxgn

I still enjoy my drinking a lot of the malt liquor tea mixed drinks on the market.. That's where almost all my caffiene comes from though so It's not as bad.. Coffee has the highest natural caffiene content of anything I believe, and I don't even drink the shit. Unless you pay out the ass in the U.S. almost half the can of coffee you get is pretty much potting soil anyway so meh. 

30 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

I need to kick the soda habit I picked up last year myself. Don't wanna get back to my college days of drinking 2-4 liters a day minimum. 

Wow

Did that make you heavy?

I know a skinny guy who doesn't eat...just drinks like one coke an hour all day

Just now, fuggstop said:

Wow

Did that make you heavy?

Ive  done that for gimmick type shit.. but I've been told that there are people still alive that do this regularly.. definitely not advised.. MAybe I even have a vid. from this voice announcer type still trying to try new things for his youtube channel.

DAMN.. couldn't find the soda vid.. BUT LOL. He made one for coffee

5 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Wow

Did that make you heavy?

Did a number on my complexion and yea, I blimped up. Trying to use the same strategy as before when I kicked the habit. Just drank Capri suns and flavored water to help stave off cravings. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Did a number on my complexion and yea, I blimped up. Trying to use the same strategy as before when I kicked the habit. Just drank Capri suns and flavored water to help stave off cravings. 

You should try to drink some green tea. Most places have really yummy green tea and its good for you and can help u lose or manage your weight.

I love green tea. Do not tell schma this shit!! I already know he's a tea head!

lol, but hnestly medically to get any real benefits you have to drink a pretty hefty amount of GREEN tea.. pretty much straight to make it worth it from what I've heard statistic wise.. moderate consumptiom..meh.. It may have some benefits. I'd have to look into the subject again. 

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I love green tea. Do not tell schma this shit!! I already know he's a tea head!

lol, but hnestly medically to get any real benefits you have to drink a pretty hefty amount of GREEN tea.. pretty much straight to make it worth it from what I've heard statistic wise.. moderate consumptiom..meh.. It may have some benefits. I'd have to look into the subject again. 

Yah but if she drinks TWO liters of it or more a day SHE'LL START GLOWING like...a healthy glow...lol

And it tastes great!

Edited by fuggstop
  • Confused 1

Ok well aside from whatever fuggs is trying to say.. IDK I'd need better key words to pull up actual medical studies since google is clogged with un peer reviewed data on the subject.. I found this.. which I mean she's not wrong green tea is great, and it's hard to over do it..but healthy glow..tf are you even..

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/greentea

Anyway, the coffee before work typically doesn't help me enough... Apparently it's "strong", going by what the coffee maker says.... So I've taken to drinking Mountain Dew and eating lots of sugary snacks to get energy at work. I'm thinking of buying 5 Hour Energy in bulk off Amazon and seeing if that works well so I can stop giving myself diabetes.

6 minutes ago, Poof said:

good it was taking like 3 bumps to even out w/you

I only know what "a bump" is because one of my band members made a joke about it at practice last week. There's been many people in (and out) of my band, and I am the only one I am absolutely positive has never done hard drugs (it is possible two former members never did hard drugs either).

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I only know what "a bump" is because one of my band members made a joke about it at practice last week. There's been many people in (and out) of my band, and I am the only one I am absolutely positive has never done hard drugs (it is possible two former members never did hard drugs either).

id say 500mg caffeine feels like a bump as far as the stimulating effects. blow feels better tho. and a gallon of coffee is like 1500mg caffeine

9 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Did this coincide with you quitting caffeine?

I've never drank caffeine.....I wasn't an active choice...Just that none of the drinks with caffeine in at taste good to me so if I get any caffeine in my system, it wrecks my shit.

I DID used to like the blue Gamer Fuel but at the time I was also doing coke so I never noticed the caffeine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I've never drank caffeine.....I wasn't an active choice...Just that none of the drinks with caffeine in at taste good to me so if I get any caffeine in my system, it wrecks my shit.

I DID used to like the blue Gamer Fuel but at the time I was also doing coke so I never noticed the caffeine.

I loved the blue Game Fuel. I swear it was a repurposed Mountain Dew Revolution from years prior. 

2 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

I loved the blue Game Fuel. I swear it was a repurposed Mountain Dew Revolution from years prior. 

Well thats the kind of easily swayed consumer i am.....Revolution?.....never heard of it.  Call it gamer fuel....I will take 20 pls

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Well thats the kind of easily swayed consumer i am.....Revolution?.....never heard of it.  Call it gamer fuel....I will take 20 pls

It was from a promotional competition called DEWmocracy where they pitted three flavors, Revolution, Supernova, and Voltage and fans voted on which one stayed and Voltage won.