UnevenEdge

things were said...

discolé monade

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Apparently I some how went around attacking people. Do you remember that?

All I remember is having to get a little heated in the rants folder since people can't argue without flexing their "intelligence"

i think it's the full moon, and all the rain and grey. 

people just getting those winter blues, and lashing out for the sake of lashing out. 

and...you're good man. you're good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Apparently I some how went around attacking people. Do you remember that?

All I remember is having to get a little heated in the rants folder since people can't argue without flexing their "intelligence"

Nah you're just either legit losing your mind or just an honest to God idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GunStarHero said:

Nah you're just either legit losing your mind or just an honest to God idiot. 

Please explain. The only posts I even responded to you in yesterday were in the rants folder where the only thing you could do for your side of the arguement was call me stupid and unable to understand other peoples points of view..

Then I gave you a taste of your own medicine.. Left that thread, and spent the remainder of the night replying to ther people.. Then I come back to an entirely different thread to find you whining about me loosing my mind?

That sound right?

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Please explain. The only posts I even responded to you in yesterday were in the rants folder where the only thing you could do for your side of the arguement was call me stupid and unable to understand other peoples points of view..

Then I gave you a taste of your own medicine.. Left that thread, and spent the remainder of the night replying to ther people.. Then I come back to an entirely different thread to find you whining about me loosing my mind?

That sound right?

No it doesn't. But you keep twisting those words when the thread in question is still there for all to see. 

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

It is. I'm not twisting any words at all. I don't have to.. 

I DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO DO THAT!

lololol...

Please don't think the all caps is me yelling at you somehow and freak out some more.

This guy's losing it. I saw a guy like this get restrained by mall security today. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I don't care what you watch on youtube, but I'm pretty sure t's stranger shit than that.

I mean you're flipping over an honest UEMB comment. I can already see it happening. You're gonna lose it in the heat of the moment in an argument over prices, knock down a rack of clothing, and then the Foot Locker guy in the referee uni is gonna put you in a Forest Griffin chokehold. 👨‍💻

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I don't care what you watch on youtube, but I'm pretty sure t's stranger shit than that.

I think Zeni used to upload parkour videos of him at the local park, struggling to get over any and everything. 

Edited by GunStarHero

I mean you're flipping over an honest UEMB comment. I can already see it happening. You're gonna lose it in the heat of the moment in an argument over prices, knock down a rack of clothing, and then the Foot Locker guy in the referee uni is gonna put you in a Forest Griffin chokehold. 👨‍💻

Shut up and make a youtube video about it weirdo.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Do I need to wear a body cam every time I go out in public?

Just for your entertainment?! 

Trust me. PhilopsherStoned needs to chill before I watch him on YouTube in a similar mall incident. 🐶

You should wear a body cam, so when a woman accuses you of assault, your body cam will show the footage.

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

That sound right?

No, what you did was present a nonsensical refutation of the term "mansplaining" based solely on your experience with feminists and a dictionary.  You offered no explanation why the word could not mean what it means when actually used.  When your argument failed the logic test and Gunstar called you on it, you proceeded to give her a "taste of" her "own medicine."

Just now, scoobdog said:

No, what you did was present a nonsensical refutation of the term "mansplaining" based solely on your experience with feminists and a dictionary.  You offered no explanation why the word could not mean what it means when actually used.  When your argument failed the logic test and Gunstar called you on it, you proceeded to give her a "taste of" her "own medicine."

You see it does pass the logic test you just refuse to accept that. I already stated that I know monority groups can be offended outside of a trigger...or whatever "triggered" your little barrage of "you're stupid you don't get this" crap. I'm done with the arguement anyway since it's become so one sided.

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

It's funny that you're trying to make a debate about ME again though. This time you even came out with it... You must think I'm some kind of anti SJW which I'm not.. At least not altogether. 

I'm an anti-SJW. 

I only care about hamburgers.

• Like 1

Just now, cryptkicker5 said:

Nah. I got banned so Rogue could pass me on rep points. 

I'm gonna go make a video. And a post saying fuck the mods. 

SOME SHIT BOUTA GO DOWN BIIIIIITCHES!

Haha.

Well the attack on fuggso was getting out of hand honestly 

• Thanks 2