UnevenEdge

you guys ever get sick of anime??

Phillies

4 hours ago, Phillies said:

I mean there is only so much that can be done before it becomes redundant/plagiarized. 

I am not sick of it yet, but I've only seen a fraction of what some of you people watch. 

Nnnnnnnewp.

The only way I would is if 100% of it turns into CGI. Maybe I would make an exception if 100% of that is the Land of the Lustrous kind of CGI.

Edited by elfie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, elfie said:

Nnnnnnnewp.

The only way I would is if 100% of it turns into CGI. Maybe I would make an exception if 100% of that is the Land of the Lustrous kind of CGI.

I do enjoy CGI movies (like the Apple Seed ) and FF Advent Children. Not sure if you are a fan or not...

8 hours ago, Phillies said:

I mean there is only so much that can be done before it becomes redundant/plagiarized. 

I am not sick of it yet, but I've only seen a fraction of what some of you people watch. 

well, id say im not as feverish over it as i use to be. ive been watching anime since 2002/2003 and afterawhile it did get kinda tiring. i didnt rly watch much for a couple yrs. i still watch it but some of it. i use to watch alotta series especially new ones, but now i watch only the ones i really like. and if i dont care for an anime after a couple eps ill drop it idc.

soooo i guess you can say i went from like weeb to casual viewer (who is still lowkey a weeb lol)

• Like 1

I'm not watching nearly as much as I used to so probably not.  Used to watch around 5 shows or so each

season and lately I've only been watching one new show plus returning shows like One Piece and Fairy Tail.

Also there's shows from past seasons that I haven't finished yet like Lupin the Third part V and ones I didn't know about

and just started watching like Fukigen na Mononokean.