UnevenEdge

I have no clue how to keep this text convo going

Zenigundam

*Gets in Scope's face*

Lying's bad, man. It makes me mad that you want me to lie... *fists tighten*

Hmm okay tell her the truth then, you live with your mom, drink tall boys of cheap beer, listen to 90s pop rock and eat taco bell.

Tell her you're a virgin and suffering the soul-crushing reality of dying alone without being able to share your soul with another human being physically because you worry that the farther you go towards adulthood without touching boob, the more alienated you will be by the concept of intercourse.

It won't work.  But then again the last time I got laid was over ten years ago.

for my newest OKC girlfriend? Cute Italian girl who lives about half an hour away. Gave me her number without my asking for it, but now I'm stalling with the text responses because I don't want to reply to everything quickly because the media tricked girls into thinking that's clingy and obsessive behavior, but on the flip side of that, I have to reply at some point, my mind's just empty right now, so I could be in some trouble if I keep stalling for days on end. Also, she called me short.

whoa hang on, 5'6'' is perfectly reasonable for a slightly short person (me) :|

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it's definitely short to me.

All of the guys in my family are at least 6 foot.  Even the guys in my former step family.

One of my ex step nephews is six foot four and the other is six foot.

Even some of the parents of my friends were pretty tall.  My best friends dad growing up was also 6 foot four

and my best friends (a girl) grew up to be five foot ten.  I know they're both taller than average though. 

The family that I babysit for are shorter than normal since they're Indian.  The dad is five foot nine though so that's close to average height.  I think the average for a guy is five foot ten.