UnevenEdge

The two OKC replies

Zenigundam

I was told it was the cumulative effect of harassing and "threatening" other members, in particular a message that I sent to one snotty punk who gave me a one word reply of "no" to a beautifully written, paragraph long message asking her out. The reply I sent was "You'll regret this", and they're saying that was a threat. LMAO!! That was no threat. Stupid weak ass beta white knights.... SMH!!!

Legal action for "you'll regret this"? I was making a (very accurate) prediction.

did you even read the terms when you joined?

its right there in bold print

Conduct

In your digital interactions with other users (including, but not limited to: site messages, instant messages, journal postings, and forum comments), you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully. While using the website,you agree that you shall not under any circumstances harass or make mischief against any other user of the Website. Humor Rainbow reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and where that has occurred; and may, also at its sole discretion, partially or completely deny service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, Humor Rainbow may enlist the help of its active users to moderate flagged messages, comments and other content to determine if a user’s conduct is harmful to the community.

I was told it was the cumulative effect of harassing and "threatening" other members, in particular a message that I sent to one snotty punk who gave me a one word reply of "no" to a beautifully written, paragraph long message asking her out. The reply I sent was "You'll regret this", and they're saying that was a threat. LMAO!! That was no threat. Stupid weak ass beta white knights.... SMH!!!

>height: 5'6

Manlets never learn...

q0nZ6Tb.jpg

Old girl who I was supposed to meet up with last April, who blew me off after the first few texts:

"What do you hope to accomplish by this? Doesn't my not responding mean something to you?"

New girl who I started talking to a few days ago:

"I usually stay in on the weekends. [insert her number] text me, it's way easier imo."

New girl >>> old girl

Old girl is a fool who will look back on this and say, "I wish I had just gone out with Zeni! :( "

Remember that long back and forth convo I posted a few months back, in the dying months of NodeBB?

Well, I just checked my dummy facebook account with zero friends, and searched her up, and she has a boyfriend now even though she claimed that her busy senior year schedule that involved her working every waking when she wasn't in school wasn't going to allow her to have a boyfriend.

Horse sh-t, baby! Still have her phone # too haha, but instead of exposing her right now, I'll wait for her relationship status to go back to single on FB, and then that day, I'll send her a text that says, "Guess the lies are catching up to ya, huh?"

Maybe she'll think it's weird because we've never met in person and she didn't tell me her full name when I used research to find her FB page, but it'll definitely get her thinking about what could have been!