UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode #144 Discussion

Yeah, a gross. That's 144! But this show totally might as well be called "Sasuke Shippuden" at this point, right?

Tune in to Toonami tomorrow night at 2 AM and find out--if you dare!

(''>_>'')..............if we've reached the point that the discussion threads for this show are now hate threads perhaps it's time Toonami cancels it

(''>_>'')..............if we've reached the point that the discussion threads for this show are now hate threads perhaps it's time Toonami cancels it

I somehow doubt that Toonami is overly concerned with the opinions of a handful of nerd refugees from the decaying corpse of the ASMB.

Thanks for making the thread. I left this one open for you as a courtesy. However... that title was absolutely not neccessary. :(

Hell, you could even say it was cringe incarnate. More cringe than the fact that this is the start of a - thankfully 8-episode long - filler arc.

Yeah, a gross. That's 144! But this show totally might as well be called "Sasuke Shippuden" at this point, right?

Tune in to Toonami tomorrow night at 2 AM and find out--if you dare!

That OP title!  >:D :D ;D :-D : ) :) >:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

The Sasuke story that's been going on for months is one of the main reasons why I have no interest in Naruto Shippuden. I tune out at 2:00 AM and return for One Piece.

I'm surprised it's been getting higher ratings than Hunter x Hunter.

as much as i hate where the story is right now, i'm personally not prepared for toonami to cancel it outright.

though i'd definitely appreciate it if they switched its slot with One Piece's. despite OP being pretty much the show i love the most, it's the one i end up dozing off during most often due to the time.

ugh. naruto filler.

still hope a rip-off of naruto with a Gay protagonist gets made someday

I'm sure some assholes will call me a troll for suggesting that but it would be cool

and frankly it's hard for me to feel safe with my sexuality in real life right now