UnevenEdge

I don't end friendship over political views.

Skiles

Fast food preferences, however, are a different story.

If you don't like Wendy's, I genuinely don't think I could ever actually like you as a person. Like, I'll be congenial with you in public and shit, but I would never leave you alone with my children.

If you don't like Wendy's, I genuinely don't think I could ever actually like you as a person. Like, I'll be congenial with you in public and shit, but I would never leave you alone with my children.

Dude I will disown you if you eat fish from McD's.

I used to work at a wendys. Couldn't eat there for a couple years after having worked there. I can now though, but when I worked there I stole so many chicken sandwiches. They said we could take any of the "leftover" already cooked chicken patties home that weren't sold. So I would fry up a huge bag of them 20mins before closing. I would make some epic custom sandwiches.

once a gjillion years ago, some friends and I were at a store, and this woman was talking to her weepy toddler and she just kept saying "let's go to wendy's. you wanna go to wendy's?  let's go to wendy's.  we can go to wendy's.  you wanna go to wendy's?  let's go to wendy's"  Just over and over, like that was her one thing she pulled out whenever her child got weepy.

So we started doing that every time somebody was all "where you wanna go eat?"  One or more of us would just start endlessly "you wanna go to wendy's"  "let's go to wendy's" etc etc.

so what if they don't eat fast food AT ALL.....better yet, let's say they're vegan....wait, no, let's say they're urban foragers...what then?  ::)

Well, I automatically assume that all vegans are either serial killers or pedophiles, and they're only vegans because they're subconsciously trying to atone for their crimes. So there's that.

Also, if they just don't eat fast food, then at best, they're a terrible decision maker.

Guest The Hound

I end FB friendships when people I haven't met before overstep their bounds on statuses between IRL friends only.

:|

Usually anyone who posts something along the lines of "if you are/think/did x then you can just unfriend me", or they are just blind to a party/religion and shit post memes hard, I 'll unfriend them.  I'll usually run into them later and they cry about why I unfriended them, and they tell me that they don't remember posting x. I even unfriend family if I get tired of their shit. One of my cousins always writes damn sappy poems about his baby momma about some bs romance story that never happened on how they met. Bullshit I was there it was halloween all 300lbs 5ft of her was squeezed into a skank robinhood suit, and you and my brother tag teamed her in the middle of the room while I was talking with people passing around a bottle of rum.  They only ended up dating because she wouldn't leave. He dropped her off, then she would have someone else drop off at his place. One person I know talked crap about anyone who was an adult and still played pokemon, said they were weak needed to get real jobs, and needed to get a girlfriend.  Rather than unfriend him on that one, I just showed up at the bar. He was like "Hey man what's" before I knocked him off his feet. Figured he would unfriend me, but he didn't.