UnevenEdge

i blame L_B

Naraku4656

never eat like them. they once made a huge potato cheese bacon monstrous thing and i bet they ate it all the first night. both of them are gonna have heart attacks before 40.

You want to know how long people have been telling me that? My whole life. You want to know who I care about? Me. :|

Why? Because my HDL (good) cholesterol  level is 195, which is very high, and my LDL (bad) cholesterol level is 114, which is low/ideal. Screw what other people think. My doctor say my diet works, so fuck all y'all. :|

You want to know how long people have been telling me that? My whole life. You want to know who I care about? Me. :|

Why? Because my HDL (good) cholesterol  level is 195, which is very high, and my LDL (bad) cholesterol level is 114, which is low/ideal. Screw what other people think. My doctor say my diet works, so fuck all y'all. :|

lol ok if you say so mang

lupin_bebop[/member] made me do it. after that thread about chicken nuggets i hit up my mcdonalds to get the Grand Mac sandwich. i feel sick UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. but at least i ate the whole thing

I made the mistake of going to McDonalds before. I always tend to feel sick after. But it might be because I don't eat much fast food. But today I had Chinese and it was fucking great. No sickness at all

lupin_bebop[/member] made me do it. after that thread about chicken nuggets i hit up my mcdonalds to get the Grand Mac sandwich. i feel sick UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. but at least i ate the whole thing

I don't know what that is....WHAT IS THAT?

Is it a bigger Big Mac, because I've been making those for years......I get a double QP and a bigmac and switch the meats because the QP becomes a snack and the Bic Mac becomes what it shoulda been.

They put happy meal mean on big macs and that's sacrilege.