UnevenEdge

Post a pic of Poof

Sawdamizer

There wasn't much about high school that wasn't unfortunate for me for one way or another.

That whole period in my life was pretty garbage. A nice prelude for what was to come, really.

I'm sure the same can be said for a lot of people here, not trying to make it a contest.

My pothead friends were very complimentary on the "Irish fro" as they called it.

Edited by empty
  • Sad 1

I've considered cutting my hair for a while now but always back out of it.

I'd be interested to see what it looks like at jewfro stage but I'd feel a little bit silly as an adult to rock it now.

It's weird because my hair's just wavy, not even really curly, but it just continues to grow up and out until gravity finally takes over.

7 hours ago, empty said:

That was me when I had shorter hair.

There was a time when I tried to grow my hair out for the first time in high school that people kept telling me I had a jewfro.

I had a jewfro from like, 4th grade up until 6th grade. After that I started straightening my hair every day.

Recently decided to start rocking the curls with help from https://old.reddit.com/r/curlyhair/

6 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

I had a jewfro from like, 4th grade up until 6th grade. After that I started straightening my hair every day.

Recently decided to start rocking the curls with help from https://old.reddit.com/r/curlyhair/

I want to rock my curly hair but it's so god damn unruly. And only really curly when it's humid these days.

Didn't realize i only had such curly hair in high school because i was in Hawaii and it was always humid. 

Cutting it super short is better anyways. Now i  can wear hats.  I still have a fro on my face though. Even pick it out sometimes >_>

Edited by KimopoBotar

Just now, KimopoBotar said:

I want to rock my curly hair but it's so god damb unruly. And only really curly when it's humid these days.

Didn't realize i only had such curly hair in high school because i was in Hawaii and it was always humid. 

Cutting it super short is better anyways. Now i  can wear hats.  I still have a fro in my face though. Even pick it out sometimes >_>

You should check out the subreddit <_< Helped me out a lot