UnevenEdge

We're you productive today?

fuggstop

Worked. Completed two trainings and my team lead kept making me do extra shit. I think shes mad i send her 5 fucked up accounts to fix a day. And now im also sending the fuck ups of coworkers who fucked up accounts making my job harder (dont worry..the environment is so laid back no one will get in trouble).

So if people give access to unauthorized people then that person gets me and cusses me out cuz i wont help them..im fucking sending the names of all previous reps who gave access to unauthorized persons to management. Im tired of that shit and i like having a job. I get like 10 calls a day of people trying to get access to policies who arent authorized. Fucking worse than cell phone companies (a loooot of fraud goes on with cell phones..lots of international shit, too)

Then i had to do incident reports due to processors sending out mail to the wrong address. Fucking incident report is 2 fucking pages of 5pt font with 100 different fields. I initially did it friday and left a bunch of shit out cuz it was 4:59 and my ass wanted to go home. I was going to wait until a slow day to re-do it but team lead was on my ass all day and tried to get me to do it with back to back calls. Jokes on her, i put myself in unavailable so i wouldn't get a customer and did it and no one noticed i wasnt logged on. Bitch.

Team lead also tried to make me call this dude back about his unclaimed property to tell him some shit i already told him. I said " i told him that but ill do it" cuz sane medicated candy is trying to keep her job. She said nevermind. She thought she had someone that doesn't know how to do their fucking job.

Post a funny meme if u made it all the way down here.

38929013_2344843642207345_5837532876559613952_n.jpg

I was not very productive. Only had a few appointments scheduled as it was and then had one no-show and one last minute cancellation. Tried to call a few people to set something up and went by one client's house for a drop-in but no luck. I ended up "clocking out" and back in like 3 times just so my percentage wouldn't be too off. Only ended up "working" 5.75 hours (even though my first appointment was at 8:15 and last one ended at 5:35) but had 48% productivity. Will have to work my ass off the rest of the week to make it up.

Eh3uDiBM6KgNkvvKF5ZLnZYfLDDVD5rJgX6yRp9O

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

I was not very productive. Only had a few appointments scheduled as it was and then had one no-show and one last minute cancellation. Tried to call a few people to set something up and went by one client's house for a drop-in but no luck. I ended up "clocking out" and back in like 3 times just so my percentage wouldn't be too off. Only ended up "working" 5.75 hours (even though my first appointment was at 8:15 and last one ended at 5:35) but had 48% productivity. Will have to work my ass off the rest of the week to make it up.

Eh3uDiBM6KgNkvvKF5ZLnZYfLDDVD5rJgX6yRp9O

How many hours do you work a day? Cuz why would you have to work so hard to make up 2.25 hours?

They should charge people for cancellations. 

7 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

How many hours do you work a day? Cuz why would you have to work so hard to make up 2.25 hours?

They should charge people for cancellations. 

How every many I want to as long as I get 40 for the week. And I don't mean work hours, just productive hours (meaning face-to-face time with a client). I need like 25 productive hours this week and only got a little over 2 today. That's why I clocked out when I had nothing to do, I can work more hours another day and hopefully be able to do something with those extra hours.

Who would they charge, Medicaid? My clients are all either in poverty or dependent on family.

Edited by Athena 92

10 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

How every many I want to as long as I get 40 for the week. And I don't mean work hours, just productive hours (meaning face-to-face time with a client). I need like 25 productive hours this week and only got a little over 2 today. That's why I clocked out when I had nothing to do, I can work more hours another day and hopefully be able to do something with those extra hours.

Who would they charge, Medicaid? My clients are all either in poverty or dependent on family.

Oh then definitely dont punish those people. My bad. My doctor charges if i miss an appointment and my hairdresser as well.

So thats 3 hours. 45 minutes a day. You got this.

Just now, Poof said:

no today was a nothing day

I wish i knew about chaterbate when i had my own apartment and like 6 different fuck buddies. Omg the $$ i could have made! Was slim n bootylicious, too. I tried to charge money for vids but chaterbate said i need the guys permission 🙄

1 minute ago, Athena 92 said:

Oh I see what you're saying

Yeah it should be easy enough...If people pick up their damn phones <_<

Sorry. Im a numbers freak. I sit and do math like that daily. Especially when it comes to work. I can usually figure out my take home pay within a 1 after taxes. One year i figured out the math to make up my own w2 before it came in the mail. Taught myself geometry. Spent all summer teaching my kid multiplication. 

I plan on teaching myself Calculus but i cant bring myself to pay $100 for the calculator. 

I was aiming for my team to do 2200 today which is a pretty lofty goal.

Every time I checked in we were ahead of where I projected we needed to be.

Upwards of 1700 pieces by the time my shift was ending, which is about as much as we usually get out of a full day.

Boss man even comes in and says we can hold 200 of our produced pieces and save them for tomorrow's numbers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

I was aiming for my team to do 2200 today which is a pretty lofty goal.

Every time I checked in we were ahead of where I projected we needed to be.

Upwards of 1700 pieces by the time my shift was ending, which is about as much as we usually get out of a full day.

Boss man even comes in and says we can hold 200 of our produced pieces and save them for tomorrow's numbers.

Lol slave driver!

Im jk

Thats cool. Must be satisfying 

9 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I get to barely do my job at my job and work on that script for my pilot instead, so I'm feeling somewhat productive.

Swweeettt. Dont get no better than that! Let em pay you to do your own shit! I feel like im going brain dead talking about the same shit everyday.

Yesterday my band started auditioning a new lead guitarist. I told him to work out a solo for one of our songs and to come back Tuesday. Today he calls me and wants me to help him out, like play the underlying riffs while he solos, and for me to help him learn the songs. 

I'm liking what he's doing so far. He needs to play more cleanly, but he acknowledged that before I brought it up to him. And he says he can do it, just needs to practice a bit more. I think he can do it.

I'm not 100% confident he will wow me by doing exactly what I wanted him to do by tomorrow, but I am definitely willing to give him until the end of the week to clean up his playing (after tomorrow, the next time the rest of the band can meet is Saturday). 

10 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Yesterday my band started auditioning a new lead guitarist. I told him to work out a solo for one of our songs and to come back Tuesday. Today he calls me and wants me to help him out, like play the underlying riffs while he solos, and for me to help him learn the songs. 

I'm liking what he's doing so far. He needs to play more cleanly, but he acknowledged that before I brought it up to him. And he says he can do it, just needs to practice a bit more. I think he can do it.

I'm not 100% confident he will wow me by doing exactly what I wanted him to do by tomorrow, but I am definitely willing to give him until the end of the week to clean up his playing (after tomorrow, the next time the rest of the band can meet is Saturday). 

He seems like a smart guy who u can mold without push back - thats good, right?

Edited by fuggstop

8 hours ago, naraku360 said:

I went to work. It sucked. No such thing as being productive at this shitty job. Everything is meaningless. Want to do some pot but I need a better job and might have to drug test.

38649353_10215135419570303_1492849152265027584_n.jpg.5014b47d7e6c91fff434445c728c44a2.jpg

Jesus naraku...what is going on!? You know I'm here...we all are...here for you!

41 minutes ago, Elle_Eccentric said:

Unfortunately I’m always busy!  I’m folding laundry as we speak.  I’ll be in the kitchen next.  Then the bathroom.  At least it’s taco Tuesday!  🌮 

D66C870D-1082-4E9B-80D4-4C504368BC34.png

Haha! Yah i spend all day working for the man then come home and do nothing for myself...ill change that...one day

2 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

Ended up with 2100 some pieces yesterday.

Just 100 from your goal! Nice!

I had less actual work today but some really difficult calls. Not even 30 minutes in i had a lady who demanded a $10k refund be overnighted so she can buy a car by Thursday. I think i broke my lead because she took the rest of the week off and i had to work with a different lead who didnt fucking email me back about this lady's refund and she called back in and was pissed asking for a supervisor...ahh..awesomeness