UnevenEdge

If money was no object

Still Me

I actually think about this pretty often, it's tie between my own private island or getting 300 acres with a house on it right outside of a large town that was still within reach of high speed internet.Ā 

Ā 

I figure knowing my friends and how most of them like to live above their affordable lifestyle the private island thing wouldn't work out cause those fuckers would never visit.Ā  On the plus side, there's no traffic, and, I could adopt 30 dogs and have my own private island with 30 dogs running around.Ā 

Ā 

The 300 acres and a house right outside of a large town though....Ā  If I get bored I could drive 10 minutes into town, and, my friends would probably be more than willing to make that trip.Ā  I imagine the internet thing would be easier to deal with than on a private island.Ā  I could probably still get the 30 dogs too, only people would see I owned 30 dogs and call me a "crazy dog dude at that point"Ā  which is when I'd use the Cesar Millan esque skills I've developed from living around 30 dogs and telepathically tell them to attack said person.Ā 

Ā 

I imagine at that point the dogs will proceed to ignore me, charge forward, and affectionately lick said person making their day 100x better.Ā 

I would definitely buy into a successful business, like take a 25% ownership in Google, something you know isn't going anywhere in my lifetime, but at the same time not owning enough to have to make day-to-day decisions.