UnevenEdge

Why do I still cum here?

Sawdamizer

im somebodys mother, a great employee and a great baby momma. all you are is a cat owner.

just because you have the title of those things doesn't mean you are good at them.

They aren't mutually exclusive. A good baby momma wouldn't have had to trap the man. A good mother would know not to take their child with them when going to meet potential hookups. A good mother wouldn't abuse their pills knowing they need to be aware and able to function. Don't gloat about things you fuck up all the time.  :blank:

just because you have the title of those things doesn't mean you are good at them.

They aren't mutually exclusive. A good baby momma wouldn't have had to trap the man. A good mother would know not to take their child with them when going to meet potential hookups. A good mother wouldn't abuse their pills knowing they need to be aware and able to function. Don't gloat about things you fuck up all the time.  :blank:

i didn't trap him. i set him free and he came flying back. something you dont know how to do. and you have no idea how functional i am around my daughter so dont make things up to prove a point

;)

I don't mind posting this on the board because it's the truth. I actually started caring about you. I made an actual attachment. I felt very comfortable with you to the point i did say those three words, four if you count dickhead. I never really thought there would be anyone after Smilez, but i would've tried with you.

It is what it is.

i didn't trap him. i set him free and he came flying back. something you dont know how to do. and you have no idea how functional i am around my daughter so dont make things up to prove a point

1. How did you conceive your child?

2. Pills have side effects that distort your mental processes. I took a whole class on nothing but drugs last semester.

3. There's no need to make things up. You posted the contents of your whole broken, whorish life on the old boards. God forbid anyone calls you on it. There's no evidence, so we must be making it up.

She's still posting this old ass conversation......And the one from a day later.......He ain't hit her back since :D

lol. It's like she think it's relevant to what she said on the old boards about her trapping him, but those boards don't exist anymore...so it never happened. I guess i should take all your drunk texts and calls as you wanting to give me a baby, Buddy. Give me a baby.