UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself - v9001

Guest The Hound

50 minutes ago, sahockeygrl15 said:

This happened last night after enjoying Hunks at the venue they were at! (Similar to what Magic Mike is.. but live!) xD

DEEAB4C8-8AF6-428D-9642-8772EB86D6D1.jpeg

Your boobs are big

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I'm not certain if I didn't get a real kiss out of her because I smoke or because she's really shy. Next time, though. Next time...

You'll get em.

12 minutes ago, Clu said:

You'll get em.

She was warming up to it a little by then. At one point I was talking about how it was like we've known each other for years, but then I had to clarify it to say it's like we've been around each other for years.

This situation sucks for now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

She was warming up to it a little by then. At one point I was talking about how it was like we've known each other for years, but then I had to clarify it to say it's like we've been around each other for years.

This situation sucks for now.

Well, it seems like a positive change for both of you. So I'd focus on the good things and seems as if you both enjoyed each other's company. Small wins bruddah.

2 minutes ago, Clu said:

Well, it seems like a positive change for both of you. So I'd focus on the good things and seems as if you both enjoyed each other's company. Small wins bruddah.

Yeah. After a couple hours with her before she passed out at the hotel I told her I think we're stuck with each other.

The positive aspects of finding someone as smart as you!

• Like 2