UnevenEdge

So I Tried DMT

MegaNaraku

All it did for me was make me have the "wah-wah's" in my head (huffing refrigerant does this, I have fucked up friends :| ) and my surroundings got a lot softer and brighter but nothing what people SAY it does.

Although my bf got lost in his own world for about 10 mins. but even weed does that to him. :D

All it did for me was make me have the "wah-wah's" in my head (huffing refrigerant does this, I have fucked up friends :| ) and my surroundings got a lot softer and brighter but nothing what people SAY it does.

Although my bf got lost in his own world for about 10 mins. but even weed does that to him. :D

Did he take DMT, or just a small dose of LSD???

damn, you took DMT without knowing it was gonna be different from shrooms and LSD, which are already on different levels...you should research stuff more before you do it...

but yeah, DMT is awesome, right...it's like 15 minutes of life unlike anyother

damn, you took DMT without knowing it was gonna be different from shrooms and LSD, which are already on different levels...you should research stuff more before you do it...

but yeah, DMT is awesome, right...it's like 15 minutes of life unlike any other

I knew it was different, just didn't think it would be THAT different ya know? It was on a whole new level. Like... god tier LSD :D

But idk if I will do it much eh

I knew it was different, just didn't think it would be THAT different ya know? It was on a whole new level. Like... god tier LSD :D

But idk if I will do it much eh

well, it is called the god molecule.....and yeah, I wouldn't recommend doing it often >.>

well, it is called the god molecule.....and yeah, I wouldn't recommend doing it often >.>

Yeah, I see where it gets its name. No, I won't do it often. I think I'm fine with just my 150-200ug LSD. Or Shrooms. Those always do the trick. But even I'm not one to take those too often either. I think DMT will be a once in a while type of thing

>.>

You people and your hallucinogens.

I tried salvia back when it was legal and had a very profound experience which has allowed me to understand the nature of time, reality, and the fluctuations of the multiverse.

But I also found out that my life was just the color on a box of 5-dimensional cornflakes.

You people and your hallucinogens.

I tried salvia back when it was legal and had a very profound experience which has allowed me to understand the nature of time, reality, and the fluctuations of the multiverse.

But I also found out that my life was just the color on a box of 5-dimensional cornflakes.

I've had trips that were very spiritual and amazing, but really on high quality shrooms

According to a dose-response study, "dimethyltryptamine dose slightly elevate blood pressure, heart rate, pupil diameter, and rectal temperature,

did you notice an increase in rectal temperature ?  :o

Idk, I couldn't tell. I was tripping so much I thought at a certain moment I was a glass of orange juice so  :|

Then I peed. I felt some warmth, but only that. So I cant say. But I doubt it. Its one hell of an experience though

We smoked it haha, drugs just hit him in a totally different and harder way than me.

Everything I take except k-pens and morphine makes me super fucking hyper and hot. :|

But WHICH one did he take? :D

And aaaah I see. Only thing I really do are psychedelics and stimulants. My body has a high tolerance for weed so I just end up wasting too much money on that to get high

Guest The Hound

I took some yesterday, and it was much different than LSD or shrooms. Lot stronger. But it was an odd experience.  In the middle of it all, I thought I was a glass of orange juice, and when I thought I had "tipped over" I accidentally peed some.

you smoke it or inject it

One time I took a big hit of that Salvia stuff, The whole room turned into a giant checker board (black white squares) and Mario's laughing head started spinning around each of the squares. Whole experience lasted about 30 seconds.

Yeah it's kinda like nitrous from my experience....pointless

I took a big ol' bong rip of it.

Whole trip lasted 5~15 minutes.

I fell through time at an infinite velocity as I watched the other timelines falling next to me.

I moved; grasping for escape from the timeline which shot through my existence. This movement changed the four dimensional aspect of myself that can best be described as color.

I moved again, and my color once again changed. It was a pattern; or rather, I was a pattern, in the fourth dimension.

Specifically, the color on a box of 4D cornflakes.

Also there was this whole thing with the fractaline multiverse and the Chewbatulas(chew-BAT-chew-las), but they said they'd seriously fuck me up if I told anybody about that.