UnevenEdge

Bleach Light Novels Top Sales Charts; Japan Unable to Keep Up with Demand!

ben0119

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2377354051/ref=zg_b_bs_2377354051_1'>https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2377354051/ref=zg_b_bs_2377354051_1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2377354051/ref=zg_b_bs_2377354051_1

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/obl/w/2017-01-09/

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582615&show=0#msg49229552

If he did, he was likely referring less to light novels as a medium and more the fact that most light novels are haremshit.

That and I said I hate visual novels.  Never said I hate light novels in general, but yeah, what you said.  I mean... SAO is a friggin light novel.

I'm assuming Togashi is up on the left.  Who the fuck is the rock star wannabe in the center?

Kubo is such a sexy beast that you were blinded to his true identity! :-D

Kubo flash-stepped through Togashi, bifurcating and halving him in the process, and stole his fake doctor's note and the copy of Dragon Quest IV he was playing! >:D

Salty about what? That my manga got cancelled and I had to shit out an unsatisfying ending?

Oh wait, that was Kubo.

It wasn't cancelled.  Kubo ended it early due to his ailing health.  If you are going to continue to lie, I'll have no further dealings with you.

It wasn't cancelled.  Kubo ended it early due to his ailing health.  If you are going to continue to lie, I'll have no further dealings with you.

Andddddd that still isnt confirmed. Thats just you speculating due to Kubo stating his health was deteriorating. In your mind, he MUST HAVE finished it due to that.

But it stands to reason the SJ was just sick of having him around and gave it and him the axe. You're gonna go all fanboy on me and call me a hater because you strongly believe your assumption is the truth, but all us realistic people here know what most likely happened.

Andddddd that still isnt confirmed. Thats just you speculating due to Kubo stating his health was deteriorating. In your mind, he MUST HAVE finished it due to that.

But it stands to reason the SJ was just sick of having him around and gave it and him the axe. You're gonna go all fanboy on me and call me a hater because you strongly believe your assumption is the truth, but all us realistic people here know what most likely happened.

Yes it is.  You're a liar and a troll and I hope you burn in Hell.  Everyone else but troll-haters like you has accepted that Kubo is too sick to keep making Bleach.  Only haters and anti-Bleach, anti-Kubo zealots are still evilly sticking to the CANCELED bullshit.  You are all hateful sleazy miserable slimy scum.  You're a liar - just a step above murderers and rapists.

Yes they hated Kubo that is why SJ plotted against him at every turn!

Yes it is.  You're a liar and a troll and I hope you burn in Hell.  Everyone else but troll-haters like you has accepted that Kubo is too sick to keep making Bleach.  Only haters and anti-Bleach, anti-Kubo zealots are still evilly sticking to the CANCELED bullshit.  You are all hateful sleazy miserable slimy scum.  You're a liar - just a step above murderers and rapists.

Yes they hated Kubo that is why SJ plotted against him at every turn!

See this is why you can't have a sensible discussion about this, Ben. Because you're clearly too much of a fanboy.

I can almost assure you SJ did their trademark "you have 5 chapters to wrap it up". It's time to wake up and realize this. No love of Bleach will change what happened.

But by all means, go prove you're an unreasonable fanboy again by going into another wild tangent.

See this is why you can't have a sensible discussion about this, Ben. Because you're clearly too much of a fanboy.

I can almost assure you SJ did their trademark "you have 5 chapters to wrap it up". It's time to wake up and realize this. No love of Bleach will change what happened.

But by all means, go prove you're an unreasonable fanboy again by going into another wild tangent.

<- disagrees in very large font

~MEXobiologist

stuff was here and now is not

~MEXobiologist

T R I G G E R E D

Won't change the fact that Bleach got canceled. No amount of fanboy-ism will change that fact. No amount of insulting me and YELLING at me will change that fact.

So time to accept it. And time to take your medicine. You clearly need it, you loon.

Still no reason to cyberbully the guy into suicide, especially considering he's gone mad on the old boards more times than I can count.

It's alright. I've already let the mods know. He's done for.

But I bet he's gonna act all 'gangsta' after reading this post, showing me how he won't be "effected" by this and other nonsensical garbage. Watch. WATCH.

My analysis of this thread thus far:  Ben exists at this point solely to trigger Moose into a rampage that would inevitably result in his account being banned.  His reason for doing this is that Moose, apart from arguing with Jman, has refrained from the shenanigans that had time and time again resulted in his banning from ASMB.  This scares Ben, as Moose was always the prime target for rage, being that he would be banned anyway.  Now that some of that hate has turned onto Ben, especially given the recent events with Tite Kubo and the Bleach cancellation, Ben finds it necessary to restore the status quo, with Moose being enraged, and most of the hate directed towards him. 

You really have room to talk. ::)

To be fair, he rarely shits on other shows; he only defends One Piece whenever someone shits on it.

Granted, he does defend it to a ludicrous degree, to the point of profanity and death-threat laced rants that get him banned multiple times across multiple message boards.

But I can at least admit that he is generally defensive. Maybe he bashes Fairy Tail, but that's irrelevant anyway since not only is it not on Toonami now, it has never been and probably never will be.

I never randomly trash talk a show like so many people here do. If I hear someone acting all high and mighty about show quality, and I know they like something like, yes, Fairy Tail. Then I will point out the fallacy of their logic and claims. But other than that, I don't outright bash anything. Not anymore, at least.

Meanwhile, a good handful of people here are brimming with hate. All they ever do is talk smack about shows they don't like. Rarely do they ever talk about anything else.

What kind of life is that?

• 2 weeks later...

My analysis of this thread thus far:  Ben exists at this point solely to trigger Moose into a rampage that would inevitably result in his account being banned.  His reason for doing this is that Moose, apart from arguing with Jman, has refrained from the shenanigans that had time and time again resulted in his banning from ASMB.  This scares Ben, as Moose was always the prime target for rage, being that he would be banned anyway.  Now that some of that hate has turned onto Ben, especially given the recent events with Tite Kubo and the Bleach cancellation, Ben finds it necessary to restore the status quo, with Moose being enraged, and most of the hate directed towards him.

Moose's slander against Tite Kubo and Bleach is beyond reprehensible.  Bleach was not cancelled.  Kubo ended it himself due to his ailing health.  You'll all feel real shitty if poor Kubo doesn't even make it past 2017 because he was constantly sick since 2010 or whenever it was when the Deicide Arc was going on. 

After what Moose said, THIS MEANS WAH, as Yosemite Sam would say, and I declared it right back at Moose.  The Moose Mauling was to continue unabated either until Moose walked his statement back, he imploded due to my critical hits using my sword with a One Piece-trolling enchantment (Moose is weak to One Piece attacks), and if I knew it would happen at the time, with the resurrection of THE RULES, Moose would be forever banished to the shadow realm.  But after a break due some hectic goings on in real life, and after taking to heart what someone told me in another thread, I realized that even if Moose doesn't deserve such kindness, it's not doing me any good to treat him the way I was.  There's no profit or productiveness in hate.  Indeed, it costs one too much effort and personal value.  So, I'm going to let it go.  But, I'll keep in mind what Moose said.  I'll likely not have much to do with him at all going forward.  Basically, to me, this is the worst thing he's ever said or done.  But, I'm not going to continue to try to cause him to self-destruct over it.  It's not good for me.

actually we can do more than that

but do be kind to others and not a douche

Well yeah now you can, but not before, when those posts were live.  But, it's a good thing I saw that thread in Babbling.  I shall adjust my behavior accordingly.  I guess we won't be seeing any more of Full Power Ben for a while. :P

To be fair, he rarely shits on other shows; he only defends One Piece whenever someone shits on it.

Granted, he does defend it to a ludicrous degree, to the point of profanity and death-threat laced rants that get him banned multiple times across multiple message boards.

But I can at least admit that he is generally defensive. Maybe he bashes Fairy Tail, but that's irrelevant anyway since not only is it not on Toonami now, it has never been and probably never will be.

Man, you gotta' kick me when I'm down and rub salt in the wound?

FAIRY TAIL WILL ALWAYS BE ON THE TOONAMI IN MY HEART!