UnevenEdge

ever been on the phone

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

with a woman while she was trying to dig a bullet vibrator out of her vagina that fell in too deep with a spoon?

i have

Guest The Hound

what?

also why didn't you invite her here?

Fell off the face of the earth TBH

Used to have her on FB for years but I don't know if anyone talks to her occasionally besides K_N.

Guest The Hound

Don't quote me on this one either, but I think she went trans as well.

I'm not sure but I think that has something to do with her social media disappearance.

Guest The Hound

I mean ... is the inside of her  vagina the consistency of oatmeal?  or an open cavern .... I dunno ... things just dont fall into vaginas

idk man it must have gotten pushed all the way in there or something

idk man it must have gotten pushed all the way in there or something

must have and the wires don't really disconnect like that. i mean they break after time like headphones and what not but it stops vibrating long before you get to the completely broken off part. so wut was the point of even using it anymore? this seems weird. i am inclined to believe something was in there, but her story seems sort of fabricated >.>

I google imaged search clam your tits ... and it wasn't good  :D

I just wanted a meme

well great, now i want to search it too >.>

but seriously, about this bullet falling into the vag thing, am i the only person who thinks this chick was maybe spinning stories? maybe? or do you think its possible?

well great, now i want to search it too >.>

but seriously, about this bullet falling into the vag thing, am i the only person who thinks this chick was maybe spinning stories? maybe? or do you think its possible?

I think she's fibbing. If her cooter is that much of a crater that she used a spoon to dig it out .... she could've probably just stuck her whole fist in there and pulled it out. i'm not sure what good a spoon would do. Or go to the ER and they'll pull it out for you.

Guest The Hound

a bullet does not "fall in too deep" unless you are absolutely gaping

she is either gaping or shoved that shit way up there O_O

pretty sure she had it shoved way up there while we were playing mw2 on xbox live.

Guest The Hound

i was seriously going to but my browser scared the shit out of me the second i searched "gaping vagina"

some things cannot be unseen  :( :( :( :( :(

your fault for searching it  :D