UnevenEdge

April Fool's Mindfuck (FLCL Alt. #1 / JJBA P3E31 subbed discussion)

Blatch

1 hour ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

Dio's music video for "Holy Diver" just ended a few minutes ago on MTV Classic's Metal Mayhem.

Off-topic as hell, but have you heard the Killswitch Engage version? I saw them perform it live a couple of months ago!

It went something like this...

DILLY DILLY!!

Edited by OwlChemist81

14 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Off-topic as hell, but have you heard the Killswitch Engage version? I saw them perform it live a couple of months ago!

It went something like this...

Actually, no I haven't. Whenever I hear songs and watch music videos now with Ronnie James Dio in them, I start laughing and yell "It's DIO!" Dio Brando comes to mind these days.

Generally speaking, the same applies to Lisa-Lisa, REO Speedwagon, Paula Abdul, Iggy Pop, etc. Watching their music videos on MTV Classic makes me laugh because I started associating them with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It makes me wonder if any of these artists and bands know, that there are Anime characters named after them.xD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

tumblr_p628am5EZv1rvb8cmo1_1280.jpg

She's back to try to tear Joseph and Avdol's newfound "magnetic" personality a new butthole!

[maybe]

Considering that this character was named after Mariah Carey, she's not diva enough. She should've had a stand with a high octave range, piercing shriek of some sort, that was deadly. Just saying. LOL!xD

Edited by PurgatoryGirl

8 minutes ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

The objective was to let you hear how loud her shrieking goes. LOL! Honestly, I forgot all about her Def Leppard cover.

I'm almost afraid to click... :P

But yeah, she coulda been a banshee of some sort!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

Scroll to the last 2 minutes of "Someday" and you will hear what I'm talking about.xD

Don't worry; I tortured myself and listened to the whole thing! :D

That was actually one of her more upbeat offerings. And it comes out a little bit toward the end of "Bringin' On The Heartbreak" as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Don't worry; I tortured myself and listened to the whole thing! :D

That was actually one of her more upbeat offerings. And it comes out a little bit toward the end of "Bringin' On The Heartbreak" as well.

Yeah, "Someday" was released in the early '90s, if memory serves me right. That was before Mariah Carey completely changed her image and became an extreme diva.

• Like 1

Moment of fucking truth, we gonna get an april fools special or is the block gonna be normal?

reguardless of the answer I will be leaving after we get the answer and I'll catch up on what I missed in the morning because I NEED SLEEP

• Like 1