UnevenEdge

cake

discolé monade

homemade white cake with caramel icing.

22688684_300265573804801_956716018802108917_n.jpg?oh=9b185bd57769d8c730fe0f1e20d3877a&oe=5A8575F6

22552367_300265567138135_3393557186805227134_n.jpg?oh=00bf24f996010bd834b603662eaf5801&oe=5A8682D2

yay looks good...is that two cakes? Next time you should cut each cake in half and make it look like 4 layers...that way you don’t have so much dry cake in the middle...it makes the frosting spread out and add a bit more of it’s deliciousness....I haven’t made layered cake since I got out of culinary school...I should really start again

yay looks good...is that two cakes? Next time you should cut each cake in half and make it look like 4 layers...that way you don’t have so much dry cake in the middle...it makes the frosting spread out and add a bit more of it’s deliciousness....I haven’t made layered cake since I got out of culinary school...I should really start again

it was for mr. disco. he likes it like that. all thick and what not. the icing too. personally, i don't like as much icing,

but, when i make chocolate cake, i do that. so it's like a 4 layer cake.  >:D

it was for mr. disco. he likes it like that. all thick and what not. the icing too. personally, i don't like as much icing,

but, when i make chocolate cake, i do that. so it's like a 4 layer cake.  >:D

oh I see...yeah LB doesn’t like chocolate cake (even tho I have this slammin recipe that’s been a fam secret for 5 generations)...but I’m with you in the frosting boat...I’m really picky...I only like whip now...no bullshit when you go to culinary school the things you love you start to hate...a whole month of making cakes, frostings, gum paste, marzipan, and sugar sculptures will destroy you...

oh I see...yeah LB doesn’t like chocolate cake (even tho I have this slammin recipe that’s been a fam secret for 5 generations)...but I’m with you in the frosting boat...I’m really picky...I only like whip now...no bullshit when you go to culinary school the things you love you start to hate...a whole month of making cakes, frostings, gum paste, marzipan, and sugar sculptures will destroy you...

sugar sculptures? must...google

the hot water with cocoa? i make a pretty good chocolate cake. i'm not impressed with my icing, but it's all good none the less.

i made a cake that had...wth is that called...ginache. i made a dark chocolate. it was a bit too much. chocolate on chocolate.

i think next time i do that, i'll do a white or yellow cake with that.

the hot water with cocoa? i make a pretty good chocolate cake. i'm not impressed with my icing, but it's all good none the less.

i made a cake that had...wth is that called...ginache. i made a dark chocolate. it was a bit too much. chocolate on chocolate.

i think next time i do that, i'll do a white or yellow cake with that.

na..coffee....but yeah ginache is some dense shit...but oh yeah I love some vanilla cake with fresh lemon curd...so so good

i actually is very moist. that had a cup of butter.

don't believe the hater.

I didn't even know fuggs said it looked dry until after I made my post. I just said moist cake because I know there are people who hate the word moist for some reason and I like the word moist.