UnevenEdge

Best anime of Fall 2017 imo...

Sandstone

Loving Bride and OsomatsuMMO Junkie is my favorite, pure entertainment-wise.  Children of the Whales is awesome (screw Netflix).  Girl's Last Tour and Garo are pleasant surprises, and BBB&B is as good as the first season.  The Kino reboot is a disappointment.  Four episodes and she's been guns ablazin' in every one.

Evil or Live is downright hilarious and pulls some genuine surprises out of its ass you just can't predict because it's so wtf.  It's a blast, despite or maybe because of being a Haoliners/Tencent production.  Watch the first couple of episodes and you'll see what I mean.

Evil or Live is downright hilarious and pulls some genuine surprises out of its ass you just can't predict because it's so wtf.  It's a blast, despite or maybe because of being a Haoliners/Tencent production.  Watch the first couple of episodes and you'll see what I mean.

I'm planning on doing the MAL Anime Watching Challenge next year, and this sounds like a (so bad it's) good contender for the "watch a Chinese/Korean anime" category. So thanks for the suggestion. :)

For some reason, nothing this season except Food Wars catches my interest to watch.  I ditched Black Clover upon the discovery of how awful an adaptation it is and will last for 51 episodes, I quit Welcome To The Ballroom when it just bored me and found out it's two-cour, and I am ALMOST going to quit Side M for the same reasons.  I didn't start Blood Blockade Battlefront Season 2 because I didn't finish Season 1.  My two favorite studios TRIGGER and Kyoto Animation have no anime playing this season.  Even Toonami is becoming mostly stale for me, and the shows I TRULY love are getting horrible ratings.I dunno.  I may just be becoming a picky anime viewer, and Winter 2017 appears to be lackluster in general.